Chapter 16 // Mind Off

*A/N:     F/N = First Name     L/N: Last Name*

It's been a good, solid, four days since Alexandria. Honestly, I'm feeling so much better. I've been helping quite a bit around The Sanctuary, since nothing else has really been happening for me. I helped in the kitchen quite a bit, but also around the doctors; keeping them company and helping to get things ready. I felt like a little assistant, but I didn't mind.

I was in the doctors area, cleaning up a cupboard after things fell. The doctor, Alana, was cleaning up after a patient who had got a cut along their arm. It fell silent, so I started to think about some stuff. Eventually, it lead to Alexandria, 'I wonder how they all are, Whether they want me out for goo- no, nope, I'm not going to think about that' Which was great timing since Alana spoke, "You know, Y/N, I can finish that up?"

"I'm almost don-" "You can go, you've worked loads since you started to help out and I know you help out at the kitchen too, so don't try and fool me" She smiled. I hung my head and chuckled lightly, "okay, okay" I got up and stood to the side, to let her finish. "Y/N, do you know what 'go' means?" She laughed, and I nodded. "I've got nothing else to do, I've been kicked out of the kitchen for always helping... it's not a bad thing" I pouted. "But it's strange and worrying, plus get some sleep! Get it while you can," "I'm not tired-" "Maybe not, but what's the harm in sleeping?" I raised my eyebrows, "true" she smiled, and told me to go get some sleep.

After a goodbye, I started walking up to my room. I was walking up to my room, when someone rushed to my side. I turned to face them, "Negan?" "Yes?" "That's not what I-" "bored?" "Wha- Well, yeah- but-" "Come on, let's talk about work" "work?" I was so confused, but followed him up to his room anyway.

When we got in, and he shut (and locked) his door, he looked at me. "Work?" I asked. He shook his head, "You wanted to keep us a secret, so I'll be a more careful for you" I smiled, "Aw, thanks"

Time Skip

We sat on his bed, and spoke about random stuff for quite a while. "Wait- So, I heard that you were helping around?" I nodded, "Kitchen and doctors" he asked why, "Bored, really, I had nothing else to do" "Ah..." He nodded. "Next time you should come and find me, I'll keep you busy" he winked.

I raised an eyebrow, and hummed, "Really?" "Fuck yes, doll- literally" He bit on his tongue, lightly. I smirked, "Sure, Negan, Sure" "Are you challenging me, Miss F/N L/N?" He said as he, lightly, pushed me back on the bed and climbed over me; then held my arms up beside my head. "Am I, Negan? You tell me" I grinned, showing some teeth. "I'll take that as a yes" he whispered in my ear as his hands moved to lock with mine, then smirked.

He kissed me passionately, and inbetween, our arms moved down and I held on to his t-shirt neck and his arms slid beneath my shoulders. My hands made their way around his neck and to the back of his head. One hand moved back to his neck, while the other went through his hair. After a short while, I brang my knees up, to his sides and wrapped them around his waist. We pulled away, and he started at my jawline. Pecking at it, then to my neck; making me shut my eyes. Where, after finding my most sensitive spot, he kissed at over and over again. I moved both my arms and wrapped them around his neck while his hands moved and held on to the sides of my chest. He moved his hands up and down, towards my waist and then to the sides of my chest again slightly, as he kissed at the other side of my neck. I wrapped my legs around him tighter and clenched my jaw. He sat up, taking me with him, which made me sit on his laps. He started to unbuckle his belt, but there was a knock at the door.

"No," I whispered, adjusting myself and moving closer, "Don't go, I'm so bored, really bored" He smirked, as I held onto his shoulders. "Can't you be bored for a while longer?" He whispered back, and I shook my head. "I'm busy," he yelled to the person on the other side, "come back later" I bit my lower lip and took off my top then threw it on the floor, I didn't want to wait for whoever was there, Negan held on to my hips and I kissed him.

He started to unbuckle his belt again, then threw it to the floor, along with his trousers and top. I threw off my jeans a short while later and we got underneath his covers. I wrapped my legs and arms back around him, but this time there wasn't much of a gap between our bodies. He pecked at my collarbone, and each time I re-tightened my legs around him and closed my eyes. I could feel his warm hands as they swept across my body. He tugged at my bra, and when I nodded, he took it off quicker than I do and started making his way down from my collarbone- knock knock.

He paused and sighed, "that was too quick-" he whispered. "Do you have to-?" I whispered back. "Yes" I frowned and made puppy eyes towards him. "Please stay" "I wish I could-" Knock knock- "I'll be there give me a minute!" I frowned, "You can't leave me like this" "Maybe next time we'll be bored on a journey back here" He winked. I still frowned and looked to the side, "Maybe" I mouthed. As he sat up and I let go him, he moved off the bed and we both changed back into our clothes, me still being frowny about it.

We left the room together, and it was Sam. "Y/N?" "We were talking about what's going to happen on our next run- what do you want? It better be important" Negan said. I smiled at Sam and walked down to my room, feeling awkward that it was him out of all people. 'Why does he keep interrupting things?' I sighed.