Chapter 80 // Support

"Not today?" I raised an eyebrow, smirking. He shook his head once, "Ah, no, not today, ma'am" Laughing, I nodded, "Well, maybe next time, Dwight?" "Sure thing," Nodding once, he waved and left.

It's been a few weeks since we've been speaking. The first time? Ah... that was a bad day, and night.

I turned around and strolled over to the vehicle. For the past two runs, Hecate's been riding with Sam and Scott. Not because anything has happened, but because they're like the inseparable three. It was just me and Negan. He still didn't know, and I was starting to get more convinced that he had no idea either.

Opening the door, I made sure Hecate was going safely with those two, then sat in side and shut the door. I sat with my elbow propped on the door handle as it held up my head. I've been trying not to think so much about the past, and as far as I was concerned, after the first week hit hard, I have been, somewhat, steadily bringing myself back up.

When I heard the door open, I didn't turn until he was shutting it. "You missed my big speech," He grinned. I chuckled lightly, "Sorry, just talking to Dwight" "That bastard is trying to steal my wife," He squinted as he started it up. "Oh jees no, Negan, no!" I laughed, "I'm all yours, don't worry" I tilted my head towards him, smiling.

On the way there, it fell silent. Not awkward, but not completely comfortable either - well, on my part that was. Accidentally, I sighed. "What's up, doll," He smirked, bringing it back, "Bored already?" "If by 'bored' you mean tired, then yes," I told him. He groaned, "You know what I mean" "Someone needs to relieve themself," I joked. "I don't think I can do it myself," He pouted. I hummed, unconvinced, while raising an eyebrow to him. "I think I'll be able to spare some time for you," I grinned. His eyebrows raised and he turned to me, "Now?" Honestly, he looked genuinely happy - it was cute, not usually how someone would describe him. "If you want," I bit my lip, cheekily.

Time Skip

I held onto his shoulders tightly, as my fingers rubbed against the side on the vehicle amd pressed into his bare back. My back was arched and my head was down, my cheek against the top of his head. I felt my cheek against his face as I bobbed up and down. My jaw was clenched and my eyes were tightly shut. Airy, light, moans were escaping through my teeth as his hands at my hips kept a firm hold onto me. My face started heating up even more, my eyes pricked and I couldn't feel anything anymore. My jaw tensed, my grip was a different type of tight and tears slowly rolled down my face.

Not now, why now? For a second, only a second, I felt hands let go and he stopped and held me back, sitting me on his laps instead. "Wh-" Was the first thing that came out of his mouth. I didn't open my eyes, I didn't want to see his reaction. I let the tears fall and covered my face with my hands. As my finger tips pressed into my forehead, my hands shook and my shoulders slumped.

"Y/N? What's wrong? Did I make you? No, I'm sorry," He told me. His hands moved up to my wrists and lightly pulled them down to my laps. One hand was on my shoulder, and the other wiped my face. I pressed my lips together, hard, and my lips quivered as I tried to keep them straight. He pushed back my hair, with both of his hands, and whispered, "Speak to me"

"You didn't do anything," I cried. "Then?" He asked, "And come on, open those beautiful fucking eyes you bless me with" I harshly rubbed them, pulling away and opening them - but only looking down at my hands. "Why have you been so sad lately?" He asked. I looked at him, in surprise, then back down, "You knew?" He held my shoulders, and explained, "I could tell, but I didn't want to make you say anything. I thought I did something, I've been trying to figure out what but-..." "It wasn't you, definitely wasn't you," I told him, "I just..."

"Just-?" He started, "Y/N" I looked at him as his he held one of my hands and held it near our faces. "Look at this, okay? I didn't give you this damn ring for a game of show and fucking tell. I gave it to you because I wanted you to know how much I really fucking care about you. If something's wrong then tell me, let me help you," He told me, "Don't deal with it by yourself... let me be a husband to you" The tears started running down my cheeks. "It's so stup-" I tried to say. "Well, if it brings you to tears, then clearly not. What is it?" He asked, with a hint of softness still in his voice.

"I'm thinking of the baby again," I broke down, even more, and my forehead fell onto his shoulder. His hands slowly went around my body and his arms wrapped around me, pulling me into a hug as my hands fell onto his chest. "Right..." He whispered, his chin on my shoulder, "You should have told me" "You have other things to worry about," I only just managed to say. "But you want to know what's at the top of my fucking list? You, Y/N," He replied.

I cried on his shoulder. "I miss them," I said, a while later, "I know we have Hecate, but, I want a baby that we've made together" His arms tightened around me. "I'm not saying no," He said, leaning his head towards me, "Hell, if you want to have a baby I'm up for it, that second. Let's really fucking try for one" "Really?" I croaked out. "What? You think I'd say no to you? If you wanted 7 kids, I'd let you. You carry the baby, it's your choice. You want one, you have one. I'm with you every step," He assured me. I lifted my head back up, smiling at him sadly.

Smiling, he rubbed away my tears - again. "Come on, your eyes and face are all red and wet," He said, "Honestly, we fuck so much, I'm surprised that you're not pregnant already" I chuckled lightly, holding his forearms as he cupped my face.