Chapter 50 // Trouble

Walking over to Hecate's room, I knocked on the door and walked in. "Done?" I asked. She nodded, and headed out with me. Negan then rushed out of our room, waved and ran down the stairs. "Why's he in such a rush?" She asked. "You'll see," I smiled, as we walked down the stairs and over to the hall.

Half way through his talk, Hecate looked at me and whispered, "is this why?" I hummed and nodded. She sighed. As soon as he did finish speaking, me and Hecate walked over to our vehicles.

"I'm sitting on the side!" She said, running and opening the door. Awkwardly, I thanked her and sat in the middle. As she got in, she shut the door and Negan had arrived. A few steps later, he was in the vehicle with us and started driving. "You have some long lectures, you know," She told Negan. "That's the point, I guess,"

Time Skip

We got out, and headed for the gates. Hecate looked around, half impressed about everything. I walked in, sudden waves of deathly stares hit me in the face. But things changed, as they noticed the young girl standing next to me - between me and Negan. I scoffed, "They look like they haven't seen another person in years" Hecates chuckled, making me smile.

Negan pecked my lips quickly and went off to get things sorted. I looked around, spotting Rick glaring at me with hatred from not that far away.

Carl's POV

I stood next to my dad, Judith was asleep. I saw, who used to be like a sister figure, walk through the gates. She kissed her devilish man, and walked in closer.

But that wasn't why I stared. She walked in with a girl, looking around my age. She had this shoulder length wavy hair, black with a full fringe. Lightly tanned skin and these full pink lips, which held a lip ring to the right. And she was beautiful.

My cheeks felt warm and my heart buzzed. I don't believe in love at first sight, but she was different. She was magnificent. It took all I had not to run up to her and ask for her name.

This was trouble. I felt like Y/N, she fell for the opposite side. Except, she already knew him - I don't know this girl. I watched as her hair blew in the light breeze, my mind went crazy. I was already imagining of what it could feel like to kiss her, the coolness of her lip ring pressing between our lips. I clenched my jaw and swallowed hard, looking down for a second. But the more I looked, the more I wanted to speak to her.

What was I going to do? Was she going to come back? What if I turned into Y/N? Questions zoomed by, but 'how much trouble this will cause?' worried me the most. I knew dad was going to go crazy if he ever found out and that's why I know I need to get over this quickly.

Time Skip

Y/N's POV

"The way back is too long, I'm going to sleep" Hecate said, the second Negan started to drive. I laughed, "alright"

On the way back, Negan started whistling. "What are you whistling at?" I whispered, considering Hecate is a fast sleeper. He held his tongue between his teeth and grinned, "All that" He looked me up and down for a second, before going back to the road. "We're not alone!" "She's asleep-" "But what if she wakes up?"

He smacked his hand down onto my thy. I stared at it for a solid minute, before he rubbed along the inner parts of it. My leg tensed, and I whispered, "Negan, she's here" "And?" He squeezed my thy and I hummed a, failing, attempt to ignore it. I tried to push his hand away, in fear of Hecate seeing. But instead, he held on tighter. I bit onto my lip, hard.

Turns out, he was focusing way too hard on me and not the road. The vehicle slid to one side for a second, then he kept both hands on the wheel. He laughed, "You're such a distraction" "It's not my fault you can't control yourself..." I muttered, pouting slightly.

Time Skip

I smiled, thinking to myself as I walked through the cafe to the stairs. Suddenly that smile vanished, I rolled my eyes and scoffed as she walked by. The yellow hair on her head, the sickly pale skin she wore. She was as disgusting as ever. I understood that she didn't know at the time, but she was such a bitch about everything.

Getting over that seemingly long moment, I was driven back into my thoughts and smiling again. As I reached the top of the stairs, it had turned more into a grin. I opened the door to our room, and walked in.

"Hey," he muttered, looking down at some work. Turning slowly, I locked the door.

Negan's POV

I heard the door lock click. I paused and looked up. Slowly, I turned my head over to Y/N with furrowed brows. I watched her as she strangely, yet slowly, walked over to me. I turned myself towards her, and she held onto my shoulders. "You know..." She started, looking at the neck lining of my top, "I did promise you something a while ago..." Taking in the way she was acting, I thought. I grinned, holding onto her waist, "Now?" "I'm not waiting any longer, this is what you started," She started to walk forward, making me walk backwards.

I fell back, onto the bed, my knees bent over the side and she was on top.

Y/N's POV

My knees beside his waist, while I practically sat on his crotch area. I was bend forward, near his face. "Je-sus," He whispered, with that lust filled grin again. Our noses centimetres away from eachother. Seductively, I bit my lip and looked down to his lips, down my nose. I whispered, "You just wouldn't quit..."

I planted my lips to his. Moving with eachother, our heads turned and our lips danced. I moved my hands from his shoulders, and went under his cold and open leather jacket. Splaying my hands across his chest, on his white tight top. His hands went down to my lower hips, holding on. I felt him push me up against himself, my hands moved to the edge of his shoulders and across. I went over them and stopped at the base of his neck.

Soon, I was feeling his tongue ride along my bottom lip, asking to come in. Granted. Our tongues glided over eachother, as my hands did over his neck to the back of his head - feeling his soft spikes between my fingers once again. I whimpered as our mouths fucked, and it made me desperate. He knew. He knew what he was doing made me desperate for him.

His hands moved up, under my top and creeped up my sides. We stopped briefly, only to take off my top, and we were at it again. I felt his hands slowly ghosting along my sides, making me arch my back slightly as they went by. My exposed skin layed against his cool jacket. The cold felt new - different from the warmth I'm used to feeling. But it felt good.

I felt his fingers between the bottom lining of my bra, then down between my pants and skin. It wasn't long before both of our trousers were off, and he had sat us up. I could feel his erection through our pants. I lightly moved my hips against him. A few moments later, he ripped through my pants and threw off his in a matter of seconds. I sat back on his laps as we had a small pause. We looked at eachother, making sure we were both okay with it. Everything all okay, we were set.

I moved up and forward. I gripping to the shoulders on his cold jacket, as I sank onto him - taking a breath of pre-pleasure. I felt his hands half on my hips, half on my ass. We started slow, but gradually picked up the pase. My hands splayed against his shoulders as my back and hips arched. I took deep breaths that ended in moans. I could hear his grunts as they filled the air. Sometimes, using his strength, he pulled me down onto him and back up - a couple of go's at a time. Ramming himself inside of me, making me cry and scream his name.

While the heat from our bodies bounced off eachother, the cool from his leather-made jacket, that rubbed against me, made me tingle. I bit my lip, whimpering and moaning through it. It had been so long since I had felt this type of pleasure, but it was worth it. It felt good, it felt better.

My hands moved to his head, holding to it and his hair as I came close. I felt him throbbing inside me, I knew he was too. We got only a little sloppy towards the end. I held his head to my chest, and I cried out. Hearing him growl loud, it confirmed that he just came too.

We panted against eachother, him into my chest and me against his head. We were both a hot and sweaty mess.

A/N: 50 CHAPTERS! THE BIG FIFTY, Whoa. I did not expecting this when I started this book but thanks to everyone who's been reading and still is ❤️🎉