Chapter 18 // Two Weeks Later

I felt his grip on my hips tighten as he lifted me up and brang me back down. I held tightly on to his shoulders, arching my back and hips, moaning. I could feel his breath tickle the bottom of my neck. Each time, moaning as I went down on to him, and back up; my butt sometimes hitting the steering wheel lightly. "Doll-" He growled, between his teeth. "I-" I breathed lightly. "Neg- Negan!" I cried, while he groaned, as I felt him come inside me; with me straight after.

He pulled out and I sat back a bit. We panted, me leaning against him as he hung his head back. "Holy Christ Negan," I panted, as he held on to my upper sides; then ghosted back down to my hips. I opened my eyes slowly, and looked up at him as he looked down at me. "You are so bad," He smirked. "You're no better," I whispered, going over his lips with mine. His smirk got wider against my lips as he kissed me. I kissed back, closing my eyes again.

But, that didn't last very long since a few moments later the sounds of walkers approaching got louder. We pulled away and looked out of the windows, "This side," I pointed. They got really close, really fast, so I got off Negan and sat in the passengers seat and he started up the vehicle. As he was driving away and I was putting my clothes back on, "I guess we were too loud, huh?" He grinned. "We've been louder," I smirked.

When we couldn't see the walkers anymore, Negan stopped, and pulled up his boxers and trousers. Giving me the chance to sort my clothes out a bit more, as soon as he zipped up, he was driving again. Negan drove a little slower, to make sure by the time we got there we could walk without looking funny.

Fortunately, when we reached The Sanctuary, our legs were more or less alright. Nothing too noticeable. I helped take out the very few things, kitchen things, from our vehicle and took them to them there. When I walked inside, thankfully, they weren't kissing but instead working. "No making out today?" I grinned. "Unfortunately not," John sighed, dramatically. We laughed and I showed them the stuff, "For the kitchen" Jenni nodded and took it into the walk in fridge.

"So, how've you guys been lately?" I asked, wanting to hear any interesting details. "Good, we have 3 kids already" John raised an eyebrow. I gasped sharply, "Jenni! You never told me this!" She snickered, "I'm sorry, Y/N... I'm sorry..." she fake cried. "-but, we're good, yeah" she nodded, and I nodded back. "Good good, well I'll be going got some stuff to do" I smiled, goodbye, and left.

I headed to the doctors area, and walked into Alana's room. "Hey!" I smiled, she turned around, confused but then smiled back. "Oh, hello, Y/N, you're not here to help are y-?" "No, no, don't worry," I laughed, interrupting her, "actually... I was going to ask if you could help me this time" she nodded, then asked, "Well, what can I help you with?" "I was wondering if you had any... um- well, pregnancy tests around here" I looked to the side.

She didn't speak for a while so I looked at her, her eyes were widened. "Y/N... have you been-" "I just... do you?" I asked, slightly awkwardly. She smiled widely, "yeah, I have a few actually" she turned around and walked over to a counter. She opened the cupboard and moved some things around and took one out. "Here you go," she passed it over to me, "if you get two lines you're pregnant, if you get one, then you're not" "thanks so much" I waved and left for the toilets.

When I got there, I did what the instructions told me to and I waited. The first line appeared, and I waited for the second. It felt like hours had passed, until the recommended waiting time was up. No second line. I wasn't pregnant. I smiled widely in joy and fist pumped the air, 'thank fuck,' I thought to myself. My period was late, and since me and Negan were fucking, I thought it was a good idea to check. I guess my body was just not working.

Time Skip

I woke up in the middle of the night, and stared into the seemingly never ending darkness that took over my room. I sighed, and got up. I slipped on some basic shoes and headed for the outdoors. When I got there, I leaned against the wall and looked out beyond the gates to the trees. I couldn't tell the trees apart from the sky, it was so into the night. I could see my breath as a light fog, even though I didn't feel cold.

I was there a while by myself, until someone came out. I looked at them, and they looked at me. We stared at eachother for a while, blankly. I couldn't see their face, so I guessed they could see mine; since the moon was shining towards their back. They moved over a bit, and I could see most of their outline. I sighed in relief, "Negan, it's just you?" He nodded and came and stood by me.

We didn't speak, but we never did when we were out like this. He turned to me and I looked back at him. He kissed me, my eyes widened and I pushed him away. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" I whispered violently, but then I thought. 'Negan would never kiss me when we were like this' I grabbed his face and turned around so he was in the moonlight.

"Oh my god-" my mouth opened slowly, "You?!"