Chapter 26 // Sasha

We stood in a covered corner and hugged. It's only been two days since I had that dream, but each day we kind of just hugged it out for a while. He realised what was happening, so he promised he'd show a bit more like that; considering last time it worked to keep it away.

When we did stop hugging, I headed for Alana's room to get my cut checked out. "I'm back!" I smiled, as I walked into her room. She turned around and smiled back, gesturing me to sit on the chair. As I did she got all of the tools she might need, ready. But while she was checking my cut, she said something that I wasn't expecting: "apparently you and Negan are a thing?" Since I had to stay pretty still, I just furrowed my brows at her. She stopped and asked, "what?" "Who said that me and him were a thing?" I asked. She shrugged, "I over heard a couple of Saviours talking about it while I was patching up one of their friends" "I-" "don't worry, I won't make you say anything so," she nodded and smiled, then got back to work.

She just finished and I sat up, and moved my face a bit. "Try not to move it too much, it's not completely healed," I nodded, taking her advice. "So, where are you going to go now?" She asked, as she cleaned some of her stuff. "I'm going to see the bitch who caused this," I pointed at the cut. She chuckled, very lightly, "well, try not to kill her," I started heading out and waved, "bye Y/N"

On my way to the cells, I crossed paths with John. I sent death stares his way, as he snarled back. When I reached them, I asked one of the saviours on guard, which was Sasha's cell. He gave me a few directions, and pointed which way then I left.

I walked back a few steps, and looked at the door. 'Sasha...' I thought to myself. I opened the door, with the key the guard gave me, and she squinted at the light; moving her hand to shield her eyes. As soon as her eyes adjusted to the light, she moved her hand and looked up at me.

"Yo-" she stared. "Sasha, how are you?" I asked, sarcastically. She squinted at me, with disapproval in her eyes. I rolled mine, and groaned, "Stop being so petty, you did this to yourself-" "And I made this choice, if you did die back there, it would only have made it better-" I slapped her, "Shut the fuck up, Rosita was better for Abraham than you ever were" her eyes widened.

I didn't really mean it though, I was only showing her what I could do. Who dated who in this world didn't bother me anymore; unless it had something to do with me. 

"You fucking," I got up while she spoke, "back-stabbing, two-faced, pri-!" I slammed the door shut, then locked the door. I laughed to myself, thinking about how different the situation was now. She acted as if she was such a huge and important piece of the puzzle, yet when no ones with her, she was helpless. I rolled my eyes once more and walked away.

On the way out, I handed the keys back to the guard and left that area. I was heading upstairs to my room, when I felt a pair of hands on my hips. "Wh-" before I could speak, they dragged me around and pushed me up against the wall. My eyes were wide open at this point, although everything was just one big blur. They held up my wrists and just, kissed me.

As everything got into focus, I did realise it was just Negan and I kissed back. When he pulled away, his nose still pretty much touching mine, he smirked at me. "What?" I smiled back, squinting at him. "I saw what you did, when you went to Sasha," he whispered to me. "So?" I whispered back. "So? So, what does it look like?" He asked. "You did not get turned on by that," I grinned. "What would you say if it did?" "I'd say you developed odd turn ons" "And..?" He whispered against my lips. "And... I don't mind helping with that-" that second, before I even finished my entire sentence, he swept me off my feet and ran for his room.

It was so quick, I was shocked. The best part, was that everyone was busy working, so it wasn't as if anyone would catch us. He opened the door in a fuss, and locked it behind us. He lunged us towards the bed and threw me on it, with him in top.

He took off his jacket quickly and chucked it on the floor, and held on to my waist. "Jesus christ, you really want it," I smirked. "I want you," He whispered in my ear. I bit my lip, and threw my arms around his neck. He moved to face me, then we kissed. He then kissed along the left side of my jaw; to avoid my cut. He bit at the very top of my jaw, leaving his mark, and moved down my neck. I could feel the warm kisses he left all over my neck and collarbone, before I took off my top. He took his off his jeans, and threw it away with my top.

He worked at my collarbone for a moment, while taking off my bra, then came back up and kissed me after throwing it on the floor. I felt the warmth of his hands all over my exposed body. I whimpered against his lips as touched me with care and caution, treating me like a goddess. After breaking it for air, he pecked the bottom of my neck, my collarbone and at my chest. Negan kissed along my waist to my hips, then nibbled at them. He pulled down my pants while he did, then threw them away and ran his hands along my waist. He brang his face back up to mine and looked me in the eye; wanting to confirm this was all okay. I nodded, and he took off his boxers - throwing them after.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, then my arms; underneath his. He positioned himself right, and slowly went into me. I felt his movements getting faster, and as they did I held on to his top tighter. I moaned as I heard the bed beneath me squeak. I pulled at his top, and clenched my jaw tightly, in pleasure; arching my back and hips. "Negan," I whimpered between my teeth. He was pumping the life out of me, I moaned and I moaned. But nothing could truly express the full amount of pleasure I felt when we fucked. He slid in and out then back in, almost going in an oval motion. I bit hard on my lip as the moans kept coming. Our body heat hit off eachother, along with our breaths. "Fuc-k yes!" He growled deeply while our hips crashed against eachother. "Oh my- shit Negan!" I cried, feeling him pound into me harder each time.

His thrusts got sloppy as he groaned he was about to come. "Me- too-" I huffed between moans. I could never get over the way it felt, he came inside me, at the same time as I did. I cried, throwing my head back, deeper into the bed, and he grunted both one, loud, last time. My arms and legs got loose, and he put his head on my chest. I moved my hands through his hair, once while panting, as I felt his warm pants in the middle of my boobs.