Chapter 65 // The Meeting

As a wave of heat hit my back, the bed dipped, making me roll over a bit - with my eyes still closed. The heat then went around my upper body as the other side of the bed dipped too. My eyes opened lightly to Negan looking down to me, with his forearms beside me, keeping him up on the bed. His legs stayed on the bed, to the side where he slept.

The corners of my lips curled up, as his hands moved in. Lightly, he pushed back my hair from around my face, a few times. Soon, when my eyes were properly focusing, I stared at him as he smiled a huge grin to me. "Hey..." He muttered. I mouthed, "Hi"

I soon started chuckling silently, cupping his face, "What are you doing, Negan?" "Lookin' at my favourite," He told me, as he pressed his lips against my forehead for a second. My hands moved outwards a bit as he smiled again.

Each corner of my lips stretched to each ear as he did, and I hummed. "You're coming today, huh?" He whispered. I nodded slowly and he grinned to one side, "Finally"

Some time later, we were out of bed and almost finished getting ready for the day. I was leaning against the wall for a while, "Hey, Negan?" He hummed and looked over to me. "I never noticed that," I pointed to another door in the room. Following my finger, he looked over, thinking for a while. Running his hand through his hair, "Now that you fucking mention it, I don't remember the last time I went through there" Raising an eyebrow, I asked if we could take a look. "Go ahead," He told me, moving his hand towards it, to let me go first.

I chuckled and walked past him, over to the door. Twisting the door knob, I opened it slowly. The door softly swung open after I let go, "A bathroom?" Looking back at Negan, I saw him looking around too - as if it were his first time seeing it too. "Oh shit- I thought I lost this!" He laughed, walking over to a single sock. "I guess after those women left, I ended up using those in the hallway with you," He shrugged.

Just then, I had a bad idea. Smirking, I creeped up on him from behind, and wrapped my arms around his neck. I was on my tip toes, head resting on my shoulder that rested on his. "When was the last time we tried in those?" I asked, biting my lip, as I pointed towards the shower, then the bath. Looking down at me, he raised an eyebrow and one corner of his lips curled upwards, "Too long, ma'am" Humming, almost seductively, "Oh, sir, won't you treat me after a long days work?" "We'll just have to wait and see-"

Even though it was weird hearing others call me ma'am out of authority, it was pretty damn hot to hear this big and bold man saying it out of play.

"If I come in on you two being sexual with eachother again, I'm going to leave," We turned around, wide eyed. "When did you-" "It... doesn't matter. We're going to be late though, and dad, come on..." Hecate looked at Negan pleadingly, almost as if it was embarrassing. "It's not my fault if your mum's hot-" "Dad, no!" She put her hands to her head and left in a mix of shock and daughterly disgust.

After hearing the door shut, we laughed. "One day, this is going to be too normal," I laughed with him.

Some time later, we left our room, and got Hecate out of hers. "When did you guys even get a bathroom in your room?" She asked, on our way to the meeting room. "Apparently we always did, but, someone, forgot," I chuckled.

We got to the room, and everyone was already there. It felt although we made an unintended grand entrance from the way everyone stared. I took my seat by  Negan, Hecate on the other side of him. Near by, sat Simon and Dwight, then by them, were a few of the other closer saviours. The ones who would manage outposts, etc. I saw Simon looking at me, nodding extremely slightly to me, me returning it. "Let's fucking begin." Negan announced.

Time Skip

"Don't hesitate to kill them, how the fucking fuck am I supposed to trust you, if you hesitate to kill them?" Negan asked. "It wasn't me sir, it was-" "You're managing that outpost, if someone in your cirle hesitates, you're not managing it well, are you?" An awkward silence fell over him, "Sorry sir, I'll sort it out" "Good." He said, "Is that all, men?" There was a small amount of shuffling as everyone looked at eachother, then nodded.

Negan nodded back to all of them, then leant back in his chair. He looked over to Hecate, then to me, with a raised brow. Hecate thought for a split second, then shook her head. "Do what you do, anything less and you'll probbaly die, that's it," I shrugged, then noticed a few saviours get on edge. I laughed to myself on the inside seeing it, and then they were dismissed.

As soon as everyone left, Negan huffed, "If either of you ever want to say something, say it" "What?" I muttered, looking over to him. He nodded, then explained,  "You guys hold this place with me now, if you want to say something, anything, just spill it - yell it for all I care" I hummed, nodding. "Okay," Hecate smiled.

"Hey, Hecate, have you ever thought about going to see what Alana's been up to, since?" I decided to ask, taking the chance. She shook her head, her smile disappearing that second, "Never, honestly, I forgot about that until now. I... don't really want to see her now. It's too awkward, and for all I know, she could try it again - or something worse" I hummed, "So, what is it? You're over her now?" She shrugged, "I don't know, I guess?"