Saved

Mitch's POV

As I pushed them out of the way for a moment only  it felt like everything stopped except me and it did happen. I don't know what this is but if it didn't happen I'd be squished right now.

I got on my feet and went to Jerome and Ruby to make sure they were fine. Jerome had a scared look on his face his arm was extended towards my direction. Ruby was covering her face. And Cristal? I turned and saw she was at the window causing the train and causing everything else to stop.

I ran to the jail, derrick was also frozen. Thank God. I yelled for her, but of course no response. It looked like she was in the second floor through the window so I ran up the stairs to the second floor. I found her in the third isolation room to the left. The only one with a window...

I tried opening the door but it would budge, I needed a key. Conveniently there was a key hanging next do the door on a rusty nail. I grabbed it and unlocked the door and walked in.

Cristal! No response. Of course everything frozen except you stupid! I turned her around from the window. When I touched she she could move again. Cri- She saw me and just kissed me. I kissed back. Oh how I've missed those kisses of hers.

We both pulled back. Cristal I'm so glad your alright. It might of not even been a day, but damn I was worried. Come on we have to get you out if here. Let's go. Mitch, I can't. Derricks right, everything he's said to me is right. I'm a worthless, stupid, ugly, bitch... I could see start to form and fall down her cheek..

Cristal, he's wrong! Your the most amazing, prettiest, smartest,kindness girl I know and love. Now come on, our life together isn't over. Not yet not ever! I reached in a pocket and pulled out the ring I gave her when I proposed.

So I have a question... Will you marry me and be my fiance again and I promise nothing will ever happen to you or us again. Mitch I... She looked down. Ill take that as I no I guess..... She looked up and smiled. I'd love to!! She hugged me and I hugged her back.

I slipped the ring in her finger, grabbed her hand and started to find our way out together. We walked outside and everything was in frozen... Oh no, Jerome and Ruby?!? Are they ok?!?

Derricks car was gone and so was he... The train was passing, but soon came to an end. There they were on the other side safe. CRISTAL!!!! Ruby yelled as hard and happy as she could. Ruby and Jerome ran towards us.

Well you guys I think it's time we leave this place for good, and never come back! Agreed!!

~~~~~~~~~~~Authors Note

Please read!!!!

I've currently been in the hospital for some unwanting to tell reasons ok? But I'm back!!! This books coming to its end. But I will be making a new one!! Its going to be called Betrayal!! Its a ff kinda still with T.C. but mostly Jason,Mitch,Jerome, and Adam! Im liking it so far I'll post it when I finish this book!!!Thanks again for everything!! don't forget!!

Love

&

Peace

Make the world go round!!✳