Cinco De Mayo!!

Cristal's POV

So I woke up to a kiss to the face. I smiled as Mitch pulled away. I heard his voice Morning Babe. Morning, I mumbled. Come on time to get up we have a big day today! We do? Yes! Come on get up and I'll show you. Can it be later? No. I felt hands grab me. He carried me to the window. I looked outside and made a face at the sunlight.

Are they making a parade?!? I said after getting used to the brightness. Yeah, So come on we're all going to that parade! He put me down and headed to the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on so I better pick some clothes for myself. Cinco de Mayo my phone reminded me. So something colorful? I was confused on what to wear.

After some time of being confused on choosing I actually managed an outfit!  Nice baby blue laced top, some dark skinny jeans and some white converse. Mitch came out shirtless. I smiled at the sight of him then nodded slowly looking down. I grab my stuff and went to shower.

~~Time skip till I get out and done with all that girl stuff!!~~

Mitch's POV

I was all ready. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. Benjs need food ya know? I decided to eat some cereal something simple. I could hear someone walking down the stairs. I poured my stuff in a bowl and starting eating. Hey Mitch! I looked up it was Jerome. Oh Morning Biggums. Ready for that parade? Yeah, well I'm off to pick up Ashley. Be back in a few. Alright.

AHHHHHHHH!!!! MITCH!!!!! I heard from upstairs, it was Cristal.  I dropped everything and went running upstairs. I was at the door way. What's wrong babe?!? THERES A GOD DAMN TARANTULA IN HERE!! I looked over to where she was pointing. Holy shit that's a huge fucking tarantula!! I said backing away slowly. MITCH GET RID OF IT ITS COMING TOWARDS ME!!!! I smiled slightly. Ok ok calm down! I started walking towards it. I grabbed a little box and trapped it inside.

I took it outside and let it go, (let it go, let it go! Can't hold it back anymore! Frozen reference. Anybody? No? Ok sorry..) As I was outside I saw people getting the streets ready. I went back inside and upstairs. Cristal was crying. Omg Cristal! Are you that scared of spiders? I hugged her.

Mitch. Omg, thanks so much! No probl- She stopped my words with a kiss. She pressed her soft lips against mine and we started to kiss. She inter winded her fingers into mine. Every time we kiss it just feels so perfect. She slowly pulled away and said. Let's go! Adam, Jason, and Ruby weren't there. I guess they had left earlier?

~~~~Time skip to the time of the parade!!~~~~

Cristal's POV

We arrived. Nice Mariachi music was playing. Mitch and I separated from the group to have our own fun alone. We met up with some fans. Well... Mitch's fans. Not mine, haven't checked or anything so yeah! Since it was so long,  I decided to vlog a bit.

Hey guys! I'm here at a parade party thing! HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO! Hey doods! I'm also here! Out of nowhere this drunk girl comes up to Mitch and starts to kiss him. I was still recording at the moment. I turned the phone to me and said. "Guys, shits about to hit the fan... Hard!!" I said putting the phone in my pocket but still letting the camera out to see.

I went towards them. Mitch was trying to pull away as I was walking towards them. HEY BLONDIE! I said. I tugged her hair to pull her down. Mitch backed away. I handed him my phone to record angrily. HEY WTF?! WE WERE KISSING! I know, that's the problem he's my boyfriend! I said.

Here we go... I thought.

I glanced at Mitch. A crowd was starting to form, I also saw our friends in the corner of my eye. I handed the phone to Mitch still recording. WELL? Are you going to do something or nah? Because I don't have all day! I gave her an devilishly evil smile and said "Let's dance Blondie" ...

Jerome's POV

(new POV?!? O.o)

Ashley and the rest of us were walking around looking for the two lovebirds. Jerome! I found them! Ashley said, pulling me towards wherever she saw them. Ok, come on guys we found them! Ashley stopped and looked shocked. Babe? What wrong? She pointed at Mitch, he was kissing another girl! Oh my god... Cristal had her phone out. What is she going to do?

HEY BLONDIE! You could hear her say. Shits about to hit the fan I thought. She kicked the girl in the stomach! Omg!! Ashley said still shocked. We all just watched. The blonde chick was on top of her but not for long. They were on the floor and there was blood! I'm not sure who's, but there was blood. Mitch walked in and separated them. Ashley went running in after Cristal was up.

Well that just happened...This can't go well anymore...

I ran to them and so did the guys. Omg Cristal are you ok?!? She wasn't bleeding, but her hair was a mess and a bruised cheek, but that was all.

Cristal's POV

Mitch separated us. She was still bleeding from her mouth on the floor. She's so lucky we got separated or I swear... Cristal! Uh? Oh what? Babe, I'm sorry you saw she kissed me first! I tried to pull away! No, you started to pull back when I was approaching you guys. I took my phone from his hand. If you liked her kiss so much go ahead and keep kissing her!!! I walked away angrily. Did I just break up with my fiancé? I felt so trapped. I went behind a building and let my wings out. I need some peace and quiet for now... The ocean is quiet.....

~~~~~~~~~Authors Note

Thanks for reading!! Finally updated I know! This chapter was supposed to be up on the 5th of May. But sunburns hurt really bad sometimes!! Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading!!And don't forget!!

Love

&

Peace

Make the world go round!!✳