So much for a date..

Cristal's POV

As we moved aside I continued downstairs, we both sat down and ate some pancakes, when we were done Mitch went to the couch and started watching t.v. I followed behind him, I sat next to him.
"Cris? How bout a date later!"
He asked.
"Sure, were to?" said smiling.
"Can't tell you that."

I sighed.
"Well I need to go pick something out, it'll take me w while. You know how girls are."
He chuckled a little.
"Ok. Don't take too long."
I got up and went upstairs to see what I'll choose. After about a whole hour of picking out what I should wear I finally decided. I then heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?"
"It me sweetie!"
"Oh ok mom come in."
She came in with a worried face.
"What's wrong?"
"Its karla, she's in the hospital."
"What? Why!"
"She got in a car accident."

"Mom!! I have to go see her please!"
"Ok I'll drive you there, is Mitch going?"
"I'll ask."
I hurried downstairs, luckly I didn't put on what I was planning on wearing.
"Mitch!"
"Cristal? Whats wrong? Why are you crying?"
"Its Karla! Shes in the hospital."

"Go, shes your best friend. Do you want to come?"
"No thanks I think It would be better this way."
"Why?"
Then I rememberd what happend yesterday, oh yeah. "Well I'll be back later."
I kissed his cheek and headed outside. My mom came with me, she drove because I was pretty scared.

At the hospital~~~~~~

I rushed inside as human as possible and asked the nurse at the reception desk where "Karla Rancher" was at.
"She's in the 3rd floor 2nd door to your left."
"Ok thank you."
We went up to the 3rd floor and 2nd door to our left. I grabbed the handle, preparing myself for what I was about to see. I opened it. There she was, but? He was also there.?

~~~~~~~~Authoea note

Sorry its super short but I'm busy with my little niece. I never get to see her so sorry. That and she keeps tapping the screen messing me up and its annoying so I'm in my room hiding but she almost found me so sorry baii!!

Love♥

Peace❇
Potatoes
Make the world go round!!✳