The Real Reunion

Cristal's POV

I went past the guys and waited outside of Jason's room. Mitch was around the corner. I saw him. Mitch calm down, I'm making things right ok? He "went" back downstairs.

I knocked on his door, then I opened it, he was making a mod review. I walked up behind him. I pulled up a chair and sat next to him. Hey jason. I said with a smile. He smiled. Hey cristal, no hard feeling? I'm so sorry for what happened.... I just felt so back, nobody talked to him after that.. I hugged him. He hugged back. Jason, your forgiven, ok? I need to get past what happened right? Can't hold grudges forever, right? I stopped giving him. Let's go. Where? To eat duh! Nah, I'm not hungry.. Jason, you haven't eaten anything! That's not true. Come on!! Let's go!! He sighed. Alright fine. I'll wrap this mod review up. Okaii thank you! I kissed him on the cheek. No feeling tho, but he was just so sad. That was a FRIEND kiss ok? Nothing between us ok? You have accept that I love mitch and only mitch ok? Yeah sure. He said getting up.

We headed downstairs and went to the back. They were all covered in ketchup and mustard.. I won't ask... I pulled out my phone and took a photo because their faces were priceless and they looked hilarious.

I sat between mitch and jason. It was awkward silence until I said something. So? Pool party after this? Nobody answered... Guys come on!! The past is the past!! I sighed.. I got up and left inside and yelled IM MOVING BACK TO CANADA TOMORROW!!!! Sure as hell they answerd. WHY?!?! Mitch got up and ran to me. Why?!? Why would you leave me like that?! Since I came to this house its been nothing but problems!! Bedsides, you can't get over the past and neither can anybody else...

If I move back... Hate to say this, but.... I'll break up with you.... He hugged me tightly and his eyes teared up. Cristal, baby gurl, please don't ever leave me!! I pulled away and went back outside.. Mitch stayed inside wiping his tears away, now I looked like a ketchup and mustard monster also.. I stranded in front of the table and said... Guys, the past is the past ok? If I can get over it you can to... I'm moving back because of what I've done to all of you... I've pulled you all apart... And I'm sorry for that... I looked,down and started tearing up... I never ment to do any of this... Cristal, i-im over it, I promise... Just don't leave tho... We would be destroyed... Mitch would be destroyed... I saw mitch coming..

I turned to hug him, I'm sorry.. (Spanish incoming!!) Mitchell Hughes.. Yo the amo a ti y nomad a ti, me muriria sin ti miamor.... Then I kissed him... Everybody looked confused, but he still kissed back... When we stopped he said... Yo te amo also.. I smiled. How did you? Lucky guess? He said as he smiled. Jerome, adam, and jason looked at each other and they were all friends again..

~~~~~~~~~Authors Note

Second chapter in one day?!?! I don't know... I was feeling generous!! So your welcome!! Don't forget tho!!

Love♥

Peace❇

Make the world go round!!✳