Sweet Revenge?

Adams POV

Guys, should we be scared? Nah I don't thinks so adam, what's the worse they could do? Jerome said. Well, I hope not much really.

Mitch's POV

Me and Cristal started to plan our revenge against them we decided to out a nice classical prank on adam. You guys know how he "hates" squids. So we'll print like 20-30 pictures of squids and out them around his room. So today the war begins.We planned more for the rest and all i could say is. Their going to wish they weren't against us. Well, I'll go print out the pictures ok? Okaii, I said to her. She left the room and closed the door behind her. I decided to record some gameplay since I had been gone for like two weeks or so. I recorded some hunger games, and battledome. I was don't editing them then I went to sleep.

Cristal's POV

Everybody was asleep except me, I had to put up the pictures of the squids so I went in adams room with tape and the pictures and started to put them on the walls. Once I was done I got sleepy, so when I went to go lay back down in my room . I heard someone come in my room and lay next to me, I was to sleepy to clearly see or ask who it really was.

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!? I heard someone scream. It was mitch, I opened my eyes and saw that he was in my room and he wasn't the one laying next to me. I turned around and it was jason. I got up confused. Jason woke up. What the hell Jason?!? I said mad. Yeah what the fuck?! Why were you in her room?! Sleeping with her!?!? Then I heard another scream. AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! That one was adam. Jerome got up and went with me and my situation. What's going on here? I explained. Don't act like you didn't like it cristal! LIKE WHAT?!? I said. WE didn't do anything!! Oh that's it!! Mitch said. Jerome hold mitch back. Adam eventually came in my room. WHOS THE ASSHOLE WHO PUT SQUIDS IN MY ROOM?! Nobody answered, not in this situation. What going on here? This is what it looked like. Jerome was holding mitch back. Jason was shirtless standing up and I was standing up on the other side of the bed. Mitch broke the silence by saying. Let go of me jerome!! No biggums!! Its better if I don't!! Jason had no escape adam was at the door. My eyes teared up. I ran past them all and ran downstairs. I could hear mitch yell. CRISTAL!

Mitch's POV

She ran out. I yelled CRISTAL! I looked back at jason then said. You'll fucking pay asshole. I escaped Jerome's grip and ran downstairs. The front door was opened but none if the cars were missing. I went to the back yard, she wasn't there. I headed for the roof from the outside. She was there, sitting in the edge. You weren't thinking of jumping or we're you? I said as I sat pulled her back and she standed up. She was still crying but she was looking down. I pulled her chin up, and whipped those tears away. Why are you crying? She looked away. Mitch, I failed you. I have no idea what happend last night... I don't know how far he went. I was asleep. She started to cry a little harder. I turned her around and kissed her. She kissed back.

Baby gurl, I'm not mad at you. You didn't fail me. I failed you, but I promise it will never happened again. She looked at me and hugghed me I hugghed her back. Let's go back inside, we need answers. We went back inside holding hands. They were all in the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~Authors Note

SURPRISE CHAPTER!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! Lol anywhoozies hope you enjoyed!!

Don't forget!!

Love♥

Peace❇

Make the world go round!!✳