explanation

Cristals POV

"Well?? Get out of my room! I'm already stressed I don't need you two here."
Karla looked  upset. I didn't care, I felt so much anger towards her, but why? I couldn't put my finger on it. "Cristal I-I'm sorry, I really am."
She said as she left, Josh was still there.
"So you guys are in the same hospital huh? Well, convenient much? I think so! Well I'll leave you, my darling, with that thing." Josh pointed at Mitch with a smirk.
"You know what? Ive had enough of you!"
Mitch ran up and tackled Josh. They both fell on the floor, Mitch was throwing punches, Josh pushed him back and got up, slowly and painfully at that, and screamed.
"S-Stop it both of you!"
Mitch got up and stopped, Josh also stood up. They had red marks and bruises starting to form.
"Only for you Cristal, or I swear he'd be dead."
Josh said as he exited the room.
"Mitch I'm-" "-Disappointed?"
He said.
"No... Proud, I'm proud of you."
I said as I gave him a small smile, he returned the gesture.

"Really?"
"Yeah, nobodies ever done something like that for me."
"Really? Oh well why not?"
I was going to reply but I froze for a moment.
"I'll tell you why."

~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~

Cristal's POV

I was walking down the hallway of my school, well more like trying to avoided my bully- "Hey Skank!" Oh no she found me. She came up to me, tripping me and dropping my books. I say nothing, I just take it like I normally do.
"HEY!! LEAVE HER ALONE YOU BOSSY BITCH!!"
A voice behind her yelled.
"What did you call me?!"
She turned around, It was Josh, a guy on the baseball team. He stood up for me.

"Well well, if it isn't josh.. Well maybe I will, but what if I don't?"
She looked back down at me she started kicking me. I put my arms around my stomach in pain. He ran up pushing her to the side and slapped her.
"Who the hell do you think you are?! Nobody does this to me and gets off free! You will pay! And so will that slut!"
She stormed off pissed. Josh went up to me.
"Are you ok?"
I looked up with a blank expression. What was I supposed to do? He picked me up.
"Let's go to the nurse.l
He carried me. Then that same day we started our friendship, months later he asked me out, I said yes. For the time in a while I had genuinely smiled.

~~~~~~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~~~~~

Cristal's POV

"So.."
"Do you still like him?"
I looked up confused.
"No, I don't. He's such an asshole now."
"Well, babe, when you get out well go back to L.A. Ok?"
"Ok"

~~~~~Days later when I get out~~~~~

"Well mom, I'll miss you."
I said as I hugged her. I hugged my dad and sibling also. When we were aproching the counter to have our tickets checked Karla had come running towards me and hugged me. "Get off of me you.!"
I pushed her off.
"Babe, we have to go."
Mitch said in a slight worried tone.
"Yeah, let's go."
I looked at Karla's face.
"My real friends are waiting for me, for us."
I alternated glances between Alex then back at Karla. She started to tear up. I went back to holding Mitch's hand and went through onto the plane.

When we sat down I could feel Mitch staring at me, I looked over.
"Babe, don't you think you were pretty hard on her?"
"No, I don't think so."
"Well, whatever you say."
Mitch pulled out his phone. He started an intro for a vlog. Witch is really rare but hey why not? He explained where he'd been at and then he showed me.

After that I feel asleep on his shoulder, I could feel him kissing my forehead. I smiled and went into a deep slumber....

~~~~~~Authors note

Well no excuse for not uploading for the past day or days I don't know..

Well cheers!! Don't forget

Love♥

Peace❇

Make the world go round!!✳
(And potatoes)