Birthday!

Cristal's POV

So, um Oscar I think you should watch your step most often huh? Why am I wet? Um... You had a bottle of water when you fell and it was open and now your wet! Oh well that makes sense? Yeah! Mitch, Jerome, Adam, and Ashley came downstairs Jason and ruby were in the kitchen and I was sitting next to Oscar.  So what kind of pizza should we get? I don't know? They went to go discuss it in the kitchen while me, Ashley and Oscar stayed. Thanks again Oscar for helping me with my prank! Really appreciated! Oh no, thank you for letting me be able to help.

So Oscar do you have family up here? No, I'm here with some friends like you guys. Oh Oscar I forgot you want some new clothes because you know. Those are wet. Um yeah sure thanks. Ok I'll be right back! I went upstairs to Mitch's drawer found some shorts and a shirt good I guess. I headed back downstairs and handed them to him. You can go change in the bathroom I said pointing down the hall. Like one minute later he came back shirtless and he had a towel.

Sorry, I was kinda wet so I'm drying up didn't want to get this whoever shirt this is wet. Me and Ashley looked at each other then back at him. Sure he had abs but I still think Mitch is way better. Mitch walked back in and so did everybody else. Could you put on a damn shirt on? Mitch said. I giggled a bit. Oh sorry geez, just drying up. He put on the shirt and I could see somebody was jealous!! I looked at Ashley and Ashley at me. We both laughed a bit. What's so funny? Oh nothing! You wouldn't understand!

After a bit the door rang. PRIZZA!!! Jason yelled as he got up to answer it. He came back with the "prizza" and set it on the coffee table. Food is served!! We got our drinks and decided to watch a movie. "Now you see me" (real good movie tho!). It was Mitch, me and Adam in one couch, Oscar, Jason, and ruby in another, and Jerome and Ashley in the other one. We finished the movie and it was great! Just as they were putting on another movie it was about 12:28 so yeah I'm sleepy I mean today's my birthday! I wonder if they remembered? I'll find out later. I fell asleep on Mitch's side. I could feel him shifting around. When I woke up I was in our bed, I guess he carried me to our room. It was 9:18 pretty early after the movies. I took a shower and walked outside the balcony.

I sighed, I wonder if they remembered today's my birthday.... I went outside and just kinda walked around. I decided to make a vlog.

Hey guys its me Cristal here with a VLOG!! Can't really talk to loud every body else is asleep so yeah. Wanted to say today is a special day!! Not sure what I'll do today tho.. Not sure if they remembered today was the day I was born. I sighed. Well that about it for today. Maybe updates? Pictures? I don't know. Well that's about it!! See ya guys later!! I ended it.

when I ended it and uploaded it I got a call from unknown.

Hello?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRISTAL!!! ITS KARLA AND ALEX!! WE MISS YOU!!!

Thanks guys, I'm glad you actually remembered...

Aww, that doesn't sound good..How about we hang out like the old times?

I'd like that, that's why we were once Bff's!

I'll take that positively?

Haha, ok well come pick me up?

Sure, me and Alex are on our way!

Ok thanks, I'll be waiting!

Baii!

Bye chika!!

End of call.

At least somebody remembered right! I got memories of the old times and smiled like an idiot. I went back inside and grabbed my bag. I quietly tried to not wake anybody up. Babe? Were you off to? I heard as I was leaving our room. I'm out to celebrate my birthday with friends that actually remembered "babe"! I said leaving downstairs.

There was a knock at the door. It was Karla and Alex. For the first time I was actually happy to see them. Hey guys! I said hugging them both. Hey! Haii!!! They both said. I miss the old times ok? So shall we go? Sure! We were leaving outside when I heard. CRISTAL! Babe wait! I turned around. It was Mitch. I'm sorry?!? I looked at him and turned back around. I got in Alex's car and left... So?! Happy Birthday again!!! Haha thanks you guys. And erm why was your boyfriend shirtless? That's how he sleeps, so erm yeah...Well? Were off to first birthday girl? Mall? Karla suggested. Sound great really! Alright to the mall!!!

~~~~~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE

Thanks for reading!! Hope you enjoyed sorry its a cliff hanger tho!! What will happen on Cristal's birth day?!?! Find out next time!!! And don't forget!!

Love

&

Peace

Make the world go round!!✳