Two Guys?

Cristals POV

We enjoyed our little time at the beach. This was, of course, after the incident with Mitch.

As I was getting the beach ball I saw a guy walk towards me. I was confused if he had mistaken me for somebody else, but no.

"Hey." He gave a smile.

"Oh um Hi?"

"Do you have a boyfriend, beautiful?"

I stood there and thought about what I should say. The first guy that came in mind was Mitch, but I'm not going out with him, but I really don't want this guy to bother me.

"Yeah I do have a boyfriend. Sorry."

"Oh," he said sadly, "what a shame, but I'm sure I can still be friends with a beautiful girl like you right?"

I gave him a forced fake smile.
"Yeah sure.!"

"My names Jason, here's my Skype, what's your name?" He asked giving me his Skype name.

"My names Cristal."

Karla's POV

I yelled impatiently- "CRISTAL HURRY UP" then kept waiting. She looked like she was coming but she kept talking to that guy. I groaned. I'm so not patient, and what is with guys and Cristal tonight?

Cristal's POV

I heard Karla scream.

"Well I'll call you later. My friends waiting for me.!"

"Alright cool." He smiled and left. After that conversation I went up to Karla.

"Hey sorry about that, he just kinda came up to me and started talking to me."

She looked at me and this is what she said, "Two guys huh? Do you even know who that was?"

"Not a clue, well not until he told me his name, it was Jason." I said. "That guy was Jason, like The Jason."

"The Jason?" I answered back confused.

"You know the youtuber truemu?"

It clicked. "Holy crap! I knew I've heard his voice before!"

Jason's POV

Man that girl was beautiful, wouldn't be surprised if we hooked up in like a week or two.

Of course the fans will be broken hearted but they'll understand right?
Well, I guess I'll just wait. Then I remembered she said she had a boyfriend.

How could that slip my mind after she told me? Well we'll just see how their relationship goes, and when she's broken hearted I'll be there for her.

Cristal's POV

"Well Karla I'll go know thanks for the amazing day Chica! I got stuff to do you know?"

"Yeah Im sure you do." She wiggle her eyebrows to which I just rolled my eyes to.

We made small talk as we went to our cars. We waved one last time before Leaving to go home.

When I got there I opened the door and went upstairs, yelling 'IM HOME!!' then closing the door to my room. I got on my laptop and had trouble deciding who to Skype first. I went with Mitch since I felt drawn to him more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Author's Note

I'm just on a reediting roll today huh?