Two sides to everything..

Mitch's POV

I woke up, I felt red puffy eyes. I mean of coarse I was sad, my girlfriend just found some guy out there that likes her. I sighed. I get on my phone. There a picture of me and Cristal together on one of our date's.

There's not one day I don't think about this guy!! ♥

I smile halfway. I looked at the other picture and the comments

Are you cheating on Mitch?!?

Two faced cheating whore!!!

Guys its her best friend!!! She basically friend zoned him!!

Poor Mitch!

#SadMitch

#SadMitch

Yeah, "best friends" #SadMitch

You broke Mitch's heart you Whore!!

Slut!

And so on. It hurts seeing my "fans" saying this to her. I mean, yeah if I get a random girl to kiss my cheek then post it shed be mad, confused also. I sighed. Hey buddy! I looked up and it was Jerome. What? Well, were going to pax tomorrow so... GET READY!!! He tackles making us fall of the bed. You jag!! Ashley walks in. Are you cheating on my Jay-Rome?!?! She said with a jokingly voice tone. OH NO JEROME SHE FOUND OUT!!! She instantly gets her phone and takes a picture. Of course that would be up in no time with the famous tag #Merome. Our phones,ring with a notification. Its the picture.

Found something disturbing? He's cheating on me!! *sad face* #Merome tho!!!

First comment is Cristal.

Not the best time to laugh in class you guys!!! Can't be caught anymore! But Jerome, give him all the love I can't give him right now ;) ♥

@Cristaldoesgaming Sure will Buddy!! ♥

and other comments from other people. I give out a small chuckle. Jerome get up and helps me up. Well, do I have to go to pax? Mitch are you kidding? YOU HAVE TO GO!! MEROME CANT LIVE WITH JUST ONE OF US THERE!! Oh Jerome what will we do with you!

Cristal's POV

I was on Instagram even tho if I'm caught who knows what'll happen! I see this post from Ashley, I hold in my laugh as best as I can. Its time for me and I exit out bursting into laughter. Like always Austin is outside waiting for me. Hey! Hey Cris! He's been calling me Cris as a nickname. What are you laughing at? I show him the picture. Is that Mitch? Yeah, you've never seen him? No, you've never showed me what he looked like. Oh sorry about that. Who's that other guy? His best friend Jerome.

Well, he's not the best good looking is he? Um, that's pretty rude Austin... Look at his nose tho! Um! Your talking about my friends, and ill have you know he has a girlfriend! I'll show you. I looked up a picture of them together kissing. His mouth falls open. He's dating her?!? She's too good for him! And your too good for Mitch! I gave him a pissed of look. Really know?!? You might have the look's, the style, but you will never have something Mitch has! And what is that Cris? A nice non judging heart and Me! I said stomping away angrily. I decided to text Mitch.

Mitch!! UGH!! Austin's is such a dick!!

What's wrong baby gurl?

He totally dissed Jerome, Ashley and you!!

How?!?

I showed him that picture Ashley posted then he said. He's not the best good looking. he was talking about Jerome. then I said Um! that's my friends your talking about and he has a girlfriend, then I showed him a picture of him and Ashley kissing, then his mouth opened wide. Then he says HE'S DATING HER?!? she's too good for him! And your too good for Mitch! Then I gave him a pissed off look. Really know?!? I said. You might have the looks, the style, but you will never have something Mitch's has! And what is that Cris? A nice non judging heart and me!!

Wow... What a jag...

I'm sorry Mitch. I just thought he was such a nice guy then BOOM!! Instant asshole!

Yeah, I know I didn't exactly have the best trust in you either.

Well I gtg I have to go study with Hanna. Oh BTW Hanna watches your vids! Give her a shout out some day? Idk butr I love you and bye!!

Bye, love you to babe