Fun Day

Cristal's POV

"Come in!"
I said and looked back to see Jason open the door.
"I'd never expect to see you here Cristal, I thought you would stay with your family."
"Well I wanted to come, to be with Mitch." I stated with a small smile, he looked upset.
"Hey something wrong Jason?"

"Well its just that I like you. A lot-" he smirked, "-When I first saw you I was starstrucked an-."
I cut him off.
"You know I'm with Mitch and I would never do that to him." He sighed. "I know but, just one kiss can't hurt right?"
I backed up to a wall and he was walking towards me. He pinned me and I screamed.
"Let me go!!!" Mitch came in and saw what Jason was doing. He pulled him back and punched him across the face. I hugged Mitch. He looked at Jason then me and hugged me back.
"What did he do?"
"H- he wanted to kiss me after I told him I'd never do that. Then I was walking back he pinned me to the wall."
Mitch kissed my forehead and let me go. He looked at Jason sternly.
"Don't you EVER touch her again Jason."
Adam walked in with a slight out of breath face.
"What's with all the yelling?!"
Jason was on the floor with a nose bleed.

"Holy shit! Jason are you OK?!" He went over to Jason.
"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine!"
He got up and left.
"What the fuck happened?!"
"He tried to play a move on Cristal that's what!"
"Wow ok um. First off Calm Down Mitch! Second off It was probably a stupid decision ya know? He's the youngest one here."
"Yeah, I know but, you guys know I've always been the jealous type."

Jason's POV

I opened the door to the bathroom, attempting to stop the nose bleed. What does she see in Mitch?
Mitch doesn't deserve a girl like her! She belongs with me! If I have to bleed to separate them, then I'm going to keep trying!

Cristal's POV

"Mitch, let's go out to the movies or something to spend some time together."
I said smiling trying to leave the awkward place.
"Alright."
He said leaving my room heading for his to probably take a shower and I did the same.
When I got out I made a fishtail braid and put on my white hoodie, skinny jeans, and my blue navy converse. Mitch came into my room after knocking. He was wearing his hoodie, his red and black one, some Demi's and his converse. We went downstairs holding hands and they all looked at us.

"Where you guys going?"
Ty asked curiously.
"What's it to ya?"
I said smiling. We went outside towards Mitch's car and we were off to the movie theater.

Skip to the movies~~~~~~~~~~~

We bought our tickets, popcorn, and drinks ( normal movie food) and headed to the movie room. It was a scary movie so I knew I was going to be holding his hand the whole time. It started and like I said I was holding his hand most of the time.

There was this part where a ghost pops up and Mitch knew about it. Him being a great boyfriend he is he looked at me and smiled.
"Hey look this parts isn't scary."
I looked up and the ghost popped up. I screamed like most other people did.
"You liar.! You're such a jerk bro!" I playfully slapped him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Authors Note

Man I'm tired.