Traning

Cristal's POV

I-i am?!? Yes Mitch, its because of me also not just Menedusa. She's basically our leader I guess. She trapped Cross for hundred's of years. Until he broke free a few weeks ago. So time for your basic training. What am I thinking about? Um... I don't know. Ok, so its not mind reading... Mitch I dropped something under that cabinet could you pick it up? He went over to the cabinet and picked it up no problem. Mhm, ok... Super strength. That's pretty good! So can you transform? I don't know can I?

Focus on transforming into somebody else ok? He grew white then changed into someone else. Blonde hair, Green eyes. Hi, what's your name? Mike, and you? Cristal, what can you do? He dissapired. Invisibility huh. That's pretty cool, but I still see you and I'm of limits! He was behind me. I lifted him up in a bubble. Your good Cristal. So, turn back to Mitch alright? Ok? He switched back. So everything basic is done. Let me tell you about all the demons and evil stuff I've seen.

~~~~~~About two hours later, it was 10:27~~~~~~~

Cristal's POV

So? Get how to kill shape shifting evil fairies? Yep! Ok good. I think we should call it night babe. You must be tired, right? Yeah. He went to the bathroom and I laid down in our room. He came outside, and laid next to me. I made sure it was him. He was shirtless too. (let's imagine Mitch shirtless for a second you guys.... ♥♥♥♥)

I felt myself blush... He put his arm around me. We fell asleep. I heard laughing as I woke up. It was Adam and Jerome. What the f- Aww their awake Adam. Mitch was shirtless (♥) and he was hugging me. I was resting my head on his arm. Well, that'll be up in... RIGHT NOW! Not just Instagram... Just then my phone game off my notification sound. They left and I got up. I headed to the bathroom. I took an early morning shower to wake myself up. I was singing in the shower.

I woke up late, again. Gonna get fired today for sure this time

So I hit the snooze, and sleep until 4 in the afternoon

The state, I'm in, is bound to land me in the loony bin

And I don't care at all

What, whatever

I came out dressed, I always took my clothes to the bathroom just in case something happened... Mitch was laying down with his phone. Nice singing babe. Erm... You heard that? Yeah, you sound great! Well, thanks I guess? Then Ashley walked In and said. BREAKFAST IS READY!! Decided to come over because reasons! She's hyper isn't she? Yeah. YES I AM!!! She closed our door and left to go tell Ruby and Jason. We headed downstairs. Then I feel something hit my face. A pie. I heard someone yell FACE CAM WIN!!! I got mad. WHO WAS IT?!?! Ashley started running outside. I ran after her. ASHLEY WATCH OUT!!! I put her in a bubble quickly and she floated up. She could of died... Jerome came running outside. CRISTAL LET HER DOWN! I moved her away from the road. Jerome its not what it looks like!! I placed her down. OMFG CRISTAL THANK YOU!!! YOU SAVED ME!!! Jerome went up to her. She saved you? Yeah, I was about to get ran over...

~~~~~~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE

Thanks for reading! Feedback is appreciated so please leave some? And don't forget!!

Love

&

Peace

Make the world go round!!✳