Beach Day

Cristal's POV

I opened the piece of paper and it read,

"Hi I'm Mitch we really didn't get to talk maybe we can Skype? I'm sure we could be great friends."

I folded it back up putting it in my pocket. I looked up and kept walking. Knowing my best friend she asked

"What was that? A love letter?? Hmm?? Hmm??"

I playfully slapped her shoulder and said

"No, it's not a love letter I swear."

"Mhmm let me see then."

"No."

"Why not? BECAUSE ITS A LOVE LETTER I KNEW IT!!"

People looked at us and I sighed.

"No its not but I don't want you reading it."

"Well then.!"

We got out of the mall heading our separate ways. Waving goodbye and telling each other we'll meet up at the beach.

I got in my car and drove home. As soon as I arrived I grabbed my laptop and got on skype. I ended up deciding to skype him. He answered the call after a few seconds.

"Glad you called! I was getting kinda curious why it took you so long."

"Well, I was with my best friend as you saw before I spilled coffee on you and about that I'm sorry."

"No, it's fine really- HEY WHERES MY OTHER SHOE MITCH!?"

I was about to ask who it was but got cut off.

"IN THE CLOSET I THINK!!"

I giggled a little.

"What's so funny?"
He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, nothing."

"Hey, I don't remember you giving me your name."

"Cristal," I said.

"Oh well, you could probably tell from A RUDE PERSON screaming. My name's Mitch-HEY I HEARD THAT!!"

"Who is that anyway? A roommate?"

"Yep! His name's Jerome."

After talking for what seems like and hour I look at my phone and slightly gasp.

"Oh crap, I forgot all about it.! She must be mad.." He slightly turned his head sideways.

"Who's mad, and about what?"

"I was supposed to meet my best friend at the beach but I totally forgot while I was talking to you."

"Sant Monica? Can I come?"

"Sure I'll meet you there. Now I need to go bye Mitch!"

I ended the call and grabbed my beach bag and went out to my car. I drove down the bright night sky to the beach as fast as the limit would let me go.

When I got there I saw her car with her inside waiting for me.

"Hey, chica.!"

She looked at me with a slightly irritated look.

"DON'T YOU HEY CHICA ME YOU'RE LATE!"

"I know-"

"-BY AN HOUR!! What were you doing that was so important?!"

I looked at her.

"I was talking to Mitch, you know The guy I spilled my drink on."

She looked at me with a bit of curiosity mixed in with the irritation.

"Well, you're here now at least. Let's go enjoy the beach!!"

We started walking towards the salty water and warm sand, I was behind her when I saw Mitch walking up to us, well me. I stopped walking, waiting for him until he reached me; I greeted him.

"Hey, Mitch."

"Hey, so where's your friend?"

"Oh, she's up ahead." I pointed to her.

"Is she mad?"

"Well she was until I told her I was talking to you then her irritation was changed for curiosity."

He gave me a charming smile.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Authors Note!!!

Another re-edited chapter. Hope you enjoy.