Nice Dramatic (?) Day

Mitch's POV

"Bye you boring people!!!" I chuckled a little, girl will be girls! Jason just kinda stood there confused at what just happened. WELL! I'm going upstairs I'll be recording if any of you lady's want to join, Adam said playfully. Sure, what are you recording? Jerome asked. Well, I was wondering maybe some moded cops n robbers? Sure, I'll record some with you guys. I said. Sorry you guys I'll be recording with Tyler so yeah... Jason said leaving upstairs. Jerome got a text from someone. Well, I'll be back later you guys. I'm going over to Ashley's. Alright biggums. I said going upstairs. Alright bye Jay-rome! I could hear Adam say coming upstairs.

I could hear the door close and a car turn on and leave. After a few minutes of organizing the jail and the people we would record with. It was Adam, Ty , Jordan , Bodil , and me. We were starting. 3,2,...1 Hey doods its Mitch or the bajan_canadian, and I'm here with..... *door bell rings* Adam, did you invite someone over? No, why? Because theirs someone at the door... Their is? *door bell rings again* Did you hear it? Yeah, who's going to answer it? I will you lazy. I got up and headed to the door. I opened it.

Can I help you? They were two girl teenagers they one of them looked like 17 and the other one looked 19. OMG!!! KATIE WE FOUND HIM!!! OMG I KNOW HANNA!! Can we have you sign some stuff, and some pictures? Sure? I said kinda freaked out...

I took some pictures and sign some stuff. Is anybody else here? MITCH WHO WAS IT?!?! I sighed.. COME HERE ADAM!!! OMG!!! Adam?!?! They both said when they saw him. Um, Mitch help? Their just fans Adam. They just want some pictures and stuff like that. After the pictures and stuff. Adam snapped. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT WERE WE LIVE?!?! Its called snooping around! DUH! Just then Cristal and Ruby were back. They parked and they started walking towards us.

Um, babe? Who are these people? Fans. Oh well Hi I'm cris- Bitch we sadly know who you are. Mitch I don't know what see in her!!! Ruby was quiet, so was Adam. I just looked at them them at Cristal. Um No! Nobody talks that way to my girlfriend! Rather you be happy for us, or lay the fuck back and never come back again!!! Don't even BOTHER approaching us if you ever see us again!!! They both looked at me with puppy eyes. I said leave!! They rolled their eyes at me and Cristal. Whore... Slut.. They said as they left. Cristal smirked and picked them up. CRISTAL NO!!! Ruby yelled. She dropped them on the floor. They ran back to their car scared.

Well that was.... Eventful. Adam said. Yeah, thank god Jason didn't come down here, who knows what ruby would of done with them if they started flirting with Jason. Cristal smiled and said. Thanks babe, but I could of handled it. With violence tho! I guess,your right she said smirking. She went inside and walked to her room. I'm going with her... Adam and I followed inside afterwords.

as we were going upstairs Ruby called me over. What up? Mitch you have to help Cristal, since I gave her all my power she's stronger, braver, more evil... What do yo- Remember when she picked up those girls with her power? She was closing her hand into a fist. If she closed it they would of exploded. That why I yelled "Cristal No".

Well, how you would of reacted if some girls just show up, insulted you in front of your boyfriend then try to get away with it?! I guess your right Mitch... Well that all I had to say... She said leaving.

What if it was true? What is she's more evil? I shrugged. Guess I'll find out later. I walked into my room to get ready. I felt weird inside. Wonder what's wrong with me... I've been feeling weird every once in a while. I'll just take a nap. I feel asleep. Mitchell, you have been choose to become one of us. Who are you? Were am I? In your mind, I'm a dead hunter. Menedusa has chosen you to become a hunter as well. When you wake up ask Cristal this sentence. When Menedusa rises all evil will fall, help me learn the ways of us chosen one's.... Good bye for now, they said kissing my cheek. I woke up. It was 8:16 p.m. I went to Cristal's room. Hey babe, I have to ask you something. Ok sure, anything she said smiling. Um well.. When Menedusa rises all evil will fall, help me learn the ways of us chosen one's...? I had a confused facial expression. She smiled and said. I'd love to Mitch. So what does all this mean? It means your like me. A Hunter....

~~~~~~~Authors Note

Thanks for reading!! This was Fridays story. couldn't upload because I was with my dousing the whole time! We went to the mall, and watched some movies. When I got back it was 10:29 p.m. so no chance to upload then.. Today I was at my cousins house for her b-day party... So anywhoozies!! Hope you enjoyed! Feedback is appreciated so please leave some!! Thanks again and don't forget!!

Love

&

Peace

Make the world go round!!✳