Hard times...

Cristal's POV

Austin opened the door and sat me down. I felt weird inside. I don't know this feeling its like I'm happy, sad and mad at the same time... Cris? Uh? Oh um yeah? He started driving to his house. Are you sure you did the right thing back there? No, I'm broken hearted right now. I... I broke up with my fiancé.... The guy I love... Is gone, I've lost him...

He took a turn and drove to the T.C. Mansion. Cris get out, go with your love, you belong with him. I'll always love you, but I lost my chance. So make at least some one happy ok? He kissed my cheek and looked back to the road. Austin... Thank you. I softly gave him a kiss on his cheek. I got out and walked towards the house...

Here goes nothing... I saw all the cars there so they were back.

I looked back and Austin was gone... I walked on to the steps. The door opened. It was Ruby! I hugged her and she hugged back.

Cristal! Mitch is so broken right now...Would you consider going back with him? I... I don't know Ruby... He broke me first. He kissed her back. It... It hurts ok?

No rush Cristal. Take your time ok? Well come on in its your house! I walked in and saw Mitch, Jerome, and Jason, talking in the living room. Mitch's was... crying... 

Do you want us to stay or?  Stay please, I don't think I'm ready to be alone with him. Ok then! I sat next to Mitch not to close but not to far.  Jerome and Jason moved next to Ruby.

Mitchell, he looked up with red puffy eyes and said Cristal? His sadness just made me want to go die in a hole for causing him pain, but not so innocent in this either.

Hey, how you feeling? How am I feeling?! Oh well I don't know! My fiancé broke up for me! Just when I thought our life was ready to start I make a stupid fucking mistake and lose all I've won.

I didn't hold back now I started crying slowly and kept it like that. Your not the only one hurt ok? What you did to me doesn't exactly make you the best non cheating boyfriend in the whole wide world.

Jerome's POV

Well! Cristal's back and is now talking to Mitch on a separate couch... I'm not alone witnessing this though. Jason and ruby are here also with me, sitting. Observing them, making sure nothing gets to violent.

I turned to look at Jason and Ruby. This is getting deep. I mouth at them. They both shake their head in agreement.

Just then Cristal gets up and runs outside slamming the door. Mitch quietly goes upstairs, I see him whipping a tear away. I'll be back.. I head upstairs to check on him. Mitch? Can I come in buddy? No answer.. Ok coming in anyways. I walk in and he's looking out the window.

I'm guessing that went bad? He turned to me and hugged me. Jerome, your the best bacca a benj could ever ask for.. I hugged him back. I've never seen you hit rock bottom this hard biggums, of ever for that matter. Just then we heard a scream!

We both stopped and looked out the window. There was some one next to Cristal. She was sitting in the side walk with someone in a mask. They were picking her up by her neck. That's all Mitch and I needed to see before we ran out sprinting!

Oh god I hope this ends well and not bad... Mitch and her are hurt enough they don't need anymore pain in their life, not now not ever...

~~~~~~Authors Note

Thanks for reading!! Hope you enjoyed :3 leave a something if ya did! Thanks again and Erm don't forget!!

Love

&

Peace

Make the world go round!!✳