Almost there!!

Cristal's POV

I felt some hands cover me and then somebody's lips on mine, I pulled away and asked.. Who is this?? I said. Its me babe, mitch, obviously... Oh sorry just a little.. Paranoids I guess... I know, I saw.. Good job. He said smiling. I chuckled, well? What was I supposed to do? He shrugged. He looked at my outfit. That's what your wearing? Man.. You look beautiful. He smiled. Thanks I said blushing. I kissed him on the cheek... Well ima go back to my room with ashley ok? Yeah sure, I'm going to go ask jerome if he has one of my cables. We both got up and left upstairs.

I knocked on my room door to make sure I wasn't interrupting or anything. She was straitening her hair. She was already wearing her outfit, she already had her makeup done. Like I said, not a fan of make-up and I wasn't going to start today...

Mitch's POV

We both went upstairs she stopped at her door and I kept going to Jerome's door. I walk in, never knocking... Like always.... He was editing some stuff... You not ready yet biggums?? He looked at me and said. Mitch, neither are you. Yeah you just wait biggums!! ill be back and ready before you know it!!! We both laughed.. But in all seriuseness get ready, oh and did yo- just then he throws the cable at me. Ah-ha!! I knew it!! Thanks tho! I left to my room.

I got inside and changed it up. I could kinda hear Ashley and cristal talking. They were giggling. Wow I sound like a weirdo, haha.. Well that's love for ya... I was looking in the mirror looking good mitch! I said. I chuckled. Well, I'll go see if Jerome's ready. I walked out and headed to Jerome's door. I didn't knock at all like always. Luckily he was dressed.... Ugh... Let's not picture that.... Haha lol back to the story xP...... Fancy biggums! I could say the same thing. Well? Let's go!!

Ashley's POV

I was all ready, I'm so glad its a double date... I'm not so good at talking, even if I have knowned him for along time... Me and cristal took some pics together. They went on Instagram, "Off to the town :) with my friend and a special someone ;) "

Well.. The picture was up so let's go cristal. We'll wait for them downstairs. Ok let's go. We went outside and then downstairs, there they were... Oh..my..god.. They looked good, especially jerome! Oh god.. I must seam like a freak right now... Ashley? Huh?? Oh sorry just kinda.... Zoned out for a little...

LETS GOO!!! Mitch said... On the car mitch decided to drive. So jerome and me were in the back...

Cristal's POV

We got in the car.. Pretty quiet then mitch said. You guys are back there for a reason you know that right? I looked back and smiled. Ashley blushed. How cute!! After that we all started talking...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors Note

Herro! Good to be back!! Cliff hanger? On purpose!! BWAHAHAHA!!! lol anywhoozies! Hope you enjoyed feedback is appreciated!! And don't forget!

Love♥

Peace❇

Make the world go round!!