Funeral

Mitch's POV

We both fell asleep. When I woke up Cristal wasn't there. Weird, maybe she's downstairs. I put on a shirt and went downstairs. They were in the living room crying. Cristal? Babe, what's wrong? She looked at me and came to hug me. I hugged her back. Elizabeth said. My husband... died this morning Mitch... That mad Cristal cry harder on my chest. I hugged her tighter. Well, we have to get the,funeral in order mom. Derrick said. I'll plan everything out. Is it to late to go see him one last time? Yes, its to late.

~~~~~TIME SKIP WHOA!!~~~~~

I felt bad. I mean my girlfriends dad just died. I'm not sure I'm ready for this "hunter" stuff... Mitch? Huh oh sorry. Are you ready? Um yeah. Cristal came to sit next to me on the bed. The funeral was all ready. It was hard for all of us. We headed out, I decided to drive because I was less than a deck than everybody else. We arrived. A lot of friends and family were there. Cristal and me,were holding hands as we walked in to give our last respects. Everybody seemed to look at me. I guess there's some judgmental people in her family... But I didn't seem to mind much.

As we gave our last respects the coffin was placed down in the hole. I saw Cristal and her family make this weird sign with their fingers. They were holding their index and pinky finger with their thumb. Maybe it was a hunter thing? or family? I don't know. I didn't do it. Maybe I would,of disrespected them or something? Cristal was crying hard. I put my arm around her. Cristal, he's in a better place... I know, but. He didn't deserve to die! We all threw a rose on top his coffin. I threw a yellow one, Cristal threw a red one, Derrick threw a blue, and Elizabeth threw a white one. They covered it up.

When we finally left. I drove back. Like I said. I was less of a wreck than all of them. When we arrived to their house there were cars following us. Their family members only. We walked inside and so did they. I was sitting on a couch with Cristal. She was resting her head on my chest, I had my arm around her. I've never seen her this sad. My poor baby gurl... I sighed. We all cried and talked for like hours. Later some of them left. Cristal's best cousin stayed over to help each other with their loss.

So Cristal. You look happy with your boyfriend. I'm Mitch. I said kinda interrupting. Yeah, I am. He's always there for me. Even in the hard times. You guys have a nice relationship. Hope it all goes well. So we ate some dinner then they talked some more. I checked my phone and there was a message from Jerome.

Hey buddy, hope everything's good over there!

No, its not. I just came back from a funeral...

Tell Cristal I'm,sorry for her loss..

Yeah thanks Jerome. :l

So I guess your staying over there for some time?

I guess so. Well I gtg. It's time to introduce myself

Alright take care biggums!

You too bye.

Bye

End of text

Mitch? Huh oh sorry I was,just texting Jerome. Oh well come here more people want to met you babe! Oh ok I'm coming.

~~~~~Authors Note

Sorry its short writers block :l anywhoozies thanks for reading, feedback is appreciated so please leave some!! And don't forget!!

Love

&

Peace

Make the world go round!!✳