Luck or fate?

Mitch's POV

So we went in the kitchen, some more of her family members were their to say its ok and stuff like that. And this is Mitch my boyfriend. Hey. I waved. Hi, so your Cristal's boyfriend huh? Better treat her right or else! She said jokingly. Cristal smiled. I whispered, "nice to see you smiling again babe" She looked up to me. It feels nice to smile again after today. Am I right? They agreed. Well not to be rude or anything but me and Mitch are off to bed. We're exhausted! Plus we're leaving tomorrow, right babe? Um yeah? So goodnight I said waving and going upstairs.

Are we really leaving? I mean I would think you would like to be with your family. Well, I want to go back. Get away from here. I just feel awkward here again. I'm used to the guys at home, my other family. Ok, well I understand babe. I guess I'll ge- Already got them. She said showing me two tickets. Well ok..

We went to sleep normal routine, fell asleep deeply with the girl I love by my side.........~Morning time~    "B-babe? Are you awake?" sum what why?? I said in a deep low voice. We have to be there in like 1:30. So wake up sleepy head! She said kissing my cheek. She got up and went to the restroom. I was running low on videos so I decoded to make a vlog.

Hey doods its Mitch or the bajan_canadian here with a v-log!! I'm not in L.A. or in the U.S. at all. I'm in Canada, Montreal. Then Cristal walked out. Oh HEY!!! I chuckled I'm with this beautiful girl. Known as Cristal, she said. So Mitch we have to get ready! I know I know! The doods need videos tho baby gurl!! Alright but shhh! I don't know if their sleeping or awake! Cristal! its 9:24 , they might be awake. LEZ GO INVESTIGATE!! I opened the door and walked down the hall way then down the stairs. Derrick was watching t.v. Morning dood! Morning Mitch, where's Cristal?

RIGHT HERE!! She wait tackling him making them both fall off the couch. I laughed and so did they. They both got up. That's why your my favorite sibling, he said messing with her hair. I'm your only sibling! I know. I turned the camera to me. So updates. I'll be going back today later on. Hope you enjoyed if you did smack that like button wiff yo forehead and take it easy...

Your a youtuber mitch? Yeah, never told you? No... Well that's nice I guess. NICE TALK YA GUYS BUT!!! PLANE TIME?!? Cristal, babe, pretty sure you just woke whoever else was still sleeping.., Well they had to get up anywhoozies. So after that we get ready to leave we both took a shower. Casual packing and other stuff. We ate breakfast then Derrick drove us to the air port. We waited there for a few minutes. As we were boarding the plane it was crowded.

I'm sorry there's been some mix up on the plane so please take the next flight to L.A. we're so sorry. An attendant told us. We walked back to the counter to get some new tickets. MITCH OMG!! I turned around to see what was happening. The plane was on fire! People gathered around the flight had just lifted up when it set to flames. The attendance was calling ambulances.

I looked at Cristal and hugged her. Cristal, baby gurl, that would of been us. She rested her face on my chest. I know... It should of...  We got on a different plane and we were on our way. We bought jet tickets so that's way faster we'd be there in a few hours.

Adams POV

So we're at the airport waiting for these lovebirds. I had texted Mitch earlier.

Hey Adam can you come pick us up from the airport?

Sure, what time?

Around 1

Oh ok. Are you almost to the airport?

Yeah were getting on the plane.

What's the plane number?

321, well gtg! meet you there

alright buddy

End of text.

So were here waiting for them. We decided to all come. Makes,it more fun. I'm sorry, but flight 321 was set on flames right after lift off. Sorry for the loss of all your friends and family members. My eyes grew wide. WHAT?!?! Mitch..... Cristal.... No! I was away from the group. I walked back to them crying... Adam why are you crying? T-that was their flight.. Flight 321... Ruby bursted into tears. Everybody else did. I sat down and looked at my phone. no.. this can't be... WHY?!?!?! We have just been informed that 17 people were killed, five are in critical condition. We are sorry for your loss... I was so mad and confused and sad! I snapped. and went to one of the employee. Do you know who died? and who's in critical condition? I'm sorry but no. HOW HARD IS IT TO IDENTIFY PEOPLE?!? I'm sorry but I don't know!! Jerome came and pulled me away. ADAM CALM DOWN! They might be alive!!!

They MIGHT?!?! NO I NEED TO KNOW!! I bursted out in tears even harder... Let's just go home and wait till somebody calls. Fine... We headed back to the mansion. Time passed, we were in the living room crying. Non of us said anything we just cried. Mitch, all those memories... It was 6:28. We we heard a knock at the door. It was them!!! MITCH!!!!!! CRISTAL!!!!! I hugged them tightly, soon everybody was up. It was a beautiful group hug. We were all so happy you guys are fine!!! How did you guys? We didn't go on that plane. It was crowded and they told us to get another ticket. Cristal busted into tears on Mitch's chest. THAT WOULD OFF BEEN US!! She cried harder. Babe, its ok. We couldn't of done anything to stop it... BUT ALL THOSE PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T MAKE IT!!! Mitch hugged her tightly he started to cry. Slightly. Mitch.. I-Ive never seen you cry... Well don't get used to it either biggums! We laughed a little.

~~~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry it late, but worth it? Yeah why not x'DD So hope you enjoyed thanks for reading too! Feedback is appreciated so pleas leave some!! And don't forget!!

Love

&

Peace

Make the world go round!!✳