The strugle

Cristal's POV

BZZZZ BZZZZZ BZZZZ

I groaned and slowly opened my eyes, turning off my alarm grumpily. Mornings suck. What's more to be said? I sat up and stretched, yawning in the process. "A warm shower should help me wake up."

I got up and headed to my restroom. I looked in the mirror and looked at myself in shock. "Is that really me?" My hair was a mess along with my face in general really.

After that scare, I didn't think I needed a shower anymore to wake up, but I still took one. After getting dressed and walking back to my room.

I was never really enjoyed heavy makeup so simple mascara should do the trick. I check my phone and my best friend Karla had texted me.

The text:

K: Wanna hang later?

C: Why not now? I'll meet ya at Starbucks~

K: Fine... Starbucks is my weakness. I'll meet you there.

End of text

I looked in the mirror one last time, not bad like other days. Good job me. I took a photo for Instagram and posted it with the caption
"New day new possibilities"
I headed downstairs and saw my mother,
" Where you of to Sweety?"
"I'm going to Starbuckscks with Karla."
"Okay just be careful," she said, giving me a warm smile. I smiled back before responding, "Of course, love you mom."
I walked out, closing the door, and making my way to my car. I turned on the radio and now happily made my way to Starbucks.

When I got there I got out and walked in. I instantly saw Karla sitting alone at a table with her phone out. Typical.
"Hey, Chica!!" I said "Heyyy." she said. She got up and we ordered out coffees, we sat back down once we got them and decided to start planning the day ahead of us.

When we finished we got up and I was getting up I, somehow, bumped into a guy and spilled my drink on him. "I'm so sorry!!" I looked up and made eye contact. "Oh um... It's ok, not everyday a cute girl spills coffee on you." He was staring back at me.I blushed and tried to move away, maintaining eye contact. When suddenly a girl came and squealed loudly, I could've sworn my ear was bleeding.
"Oh my god! Aren't you BajanCanadian?! Could I get some pictures super pretty please!"
"Sure, anything for a fan!"
He took some pictures as Karla and I made our way out. When we did get out Karla had to say something. "Ooooo somebody has a crush!!!" I blushed. "Pshhh in your dreams. I don't crush on people I just met." I daydreamed off, thinking about if we would eventually become friends until I was interrupted by someone snapping there fingers
"AHH- oh it's just you, you scared me!!!"
"Well, I needed your attention!"
"Why?"
"Because prince charmings behind us~!"
"Prince Charming.?"
I looked back and saw the 'BajanCanadian' guy. He walked next to me, gave me a piece of paper and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note :)
Re-edited. God! So cringe. So very cringe. Hopefully, I've gotten better? I'll try to re-edit most if not all of the book.