Oh he gots jokes?!?

So to sum up Cristal's success she comes back ok? Here's the basics! She and Austin still friends they fight sometimes, but their chill! Mitch kinda forgets about her as he's talking to another girl! O.O drama!!! She changed a lot also, she also has a lot of paintings sold for millions, she's basically really successful in her life! Now, on with the story!!

Cristal's POV

Austin!! Ready to leave to Cali?!?Um yeah, hang on! Your always so late. I'll take that as a complement Cris. Well, you shouldn't have! He approaches me with his bags. He's wearing a Cali hoodie, some dark jeans and white converse, with his hair in a quiff and that beanie he uses. I was wearing a Aero shirt, skinny jeans and my black slip on vans. Alright! Finally going back!! Yeah!! *phone rings*

Hello?

Yes Cristal?

Yes? That would be me..?

I'm interested in one of your paintings. The midnight glory red moon. May I ask we do a meeting in California L.A.?

That would be great! I'll talk with my assistance to make an appointment!

Slepndid my dear! Good bye for now. This was Mr.Fluer de La Rans

Bye.

*End of call*

Who was it? He says as we arrive to his car. Mr.Fluer. Cristal! He's interested in one of tour paintings?! Yeah, amazing right!! He's like the best retired artist of all time! Wow, that's impressive! What's that's support to mean? Nothing Cris, just sarcasm ya know? Smooth Austin smooth. Ha, I guess  two can play sarcasm huh? Yeah, didn't notice? I make a silly face at him. He reaches over and kissed my cheek. Hey focus on the road!!

Skip till we at the airport from Cali!! Wooohooo time skippp yeah!

Cristal's POV

Ok, finally here! Karla and Alex should come pick us up any minut-

OMG CRISTAL?!?! I turned around to a Karla and Alex running towards us! AHH!!! I say as I fall from being tackled from two people. Austin just laughs and offers to help me up. Hey, names Alex! Austin. And I'm her best friend. Karla gets up and so do I. She smiles. You've changed so much!!! Your even more beautiful than ever. Thanks? Not sure to take that as a complement or nawww... Oh sorry I'm Karla! Austin. So? Let's go to the mansion!! Mansion?! What?! I never told you? No!! Sorry dood! You'll see for yourself!

As we got in Alex's car we started talking. So Cristal, I see you have some more curves and amazingness. Alex your pervert.!! And your hair! It has light blond highlights! So cute and pretty! Ok ok I'm not a teenager I'm way to mature to be called "cute"! We arrived to the mansion.

I got out and headed to the door. With all of them behind me. Mitch opened the door. I tackled him with a strong hug. BABE!! I hugged him. He pulled me back. And you are? I felt broken. Mitch, its me Cristal! Who was at the door Mitch? Another girl, me eyes teared up. Austin walked next to me.

Mitch, its Cristal you know, YOUR GIRLFRIEND!! FOR LIKE 4 AND A HALF YEARS!! He looked clueless. Jason walked up. Who is it? Says she's Cristal.. Jason!! I hugged him. He hugged back. Ruby came and tackled us hugging. CRISTAL!!! We went inside the living room.

That girl was sitting next to Mitch. The rest of the guys came guys came downstairs and we talked and talked. We sat down. I was sitting next to Austin and Karla. So um who's that Mitch? My almost maybe girlfriend. I felt so broken I felt angry, sad, and most of all a feeling to put her in a bubble and kill her. My eyes went light gray. Cristal, your eyes their gray! I glanced at Karla. You know what Mitch? FINE!! If we were even together I'm breaking up with you! And for your little girlfriend, she better as hell watch her back! I say throwing her aside with my telekinesis.

I walked outside with my bags and stuff. I decided to sit there waiting for them to walk out to take my to buy a house or whatever. Instead Mitch walks out and sits next to me. He turned me to look at him and kisses me. I move away and say. Wouldn't want you cheating on your NEW GIRLFRIEND now would we I teared up as I said that. He smiles and says. Ever head if a little prank babe? I look at him with tearful eyes.

Are you fucking kidding me?!? Really?!?! UGH!!! I could literally kill you right now, but I love you to much! I say hugging him. He hugged me back. I'm so happy your back babe. Me too, but I didn't like the prank part!! We both stand up. He lift my chin and I look into those hazel eyes. We kiss once again, but I don't pull back I kiss him back. He puts his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. I wrap my arms around his neck.

We hear the door open, but don't bother to stop. Cristal?!? We both hear. They took a picture really quick I saw the flash. It was Austin. I look at him and him at me... I guess there goes our friendship... He sighs and goes back inside gloom. I look back at Mitch and him at me. You have no idea how much I missed doing that with you babe. He smiles and kissed my for head as we head back inside...

Thanks for reading! Feedback is appreciated so leave some? Thanks again!! and don't forget!!

Love

&

Peace

Make the world go round!!✳