Skydiving and beer!!

Mitch's POV

After that little shopping spree for some games and consoles we decided to go bed.. I wonder if anybody remembers it my birthday tomorrow... I hope so right?? i sighed, guess il have to find out tomorrow..

Cristal's POV

I was with the boys planning what we were going to do for mitch tomorrow, for one: Skydivings tomorrow, then can anybody bake or just me? Adam raised his hand. Hard to believe but ok. Ill trust you with the cake. Jerome and me. Will distract him while adam makes the cake when we come back from skidiving ok? Jason, but some drinks for later, and gifts everybody got him one? Yes ok, let's go to bed you guys!

~~~~~~~~~In the morning

Mitch's POV

I woke up, cristal was sleeping with me, weird I don't remember her sleeping with me but whatever. I kissed her forehead and got up. She also got up, good morning! She said hugging me, morning I said. She got up and left the room, hmm that was weird.. Well better get ready for today..

After I got out of the shower there was an outfit already picked laying on the bed, and the bed was clean, oh and a note.

Mitch,

Please wear this for today..

Cristal ♥

I smiled, it was some dark jeans, Jordan's, which is weird, don't remember having them, and a Hollister shirt, oviusly something picked out by a girl, but I liked it. I put that on then looked in the,mirror. Another note,

Well your looking smexy today :*

Cristal ♥

I laughed a little. She loved it when I put my hair in a quiff, so I guess... Not gonna lie after I did my hair. I read the note again and agreed. I walked out.

She was walking downstairs looking at her phone.

Cristal's POV

After I got out of the showers I decided to wear some Vigross Destroyed Crop Skinny Jeans, a Black Swan Heart Brown Vegan Leather Jacket, and Bronco 11 Taupe Suede Cutout ankle boots. (This is was I was actually wearing so... Irony? He he) I got on my phone and texted the boys to make sure they were ready. I heard I door behind me open.. I headed downstairs, everybody looked, I don't know, good? Great? Swagalicious? Haha well I'm so descriptive huh?

Then mitch came downstairs, nobody said happy Birth day, part of the plan. He seemed kinda down. Well ready you guys? Mitch looked confused. Skydivings today!! They all cheered and got up and left to the front door to the car. Mitch didn't move, I went next to him and hugghed him, its ok. I still rememberd it was skydiving day. I holder his hand and walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~Skip to the skydiving place...

We went up on the plane, adam, mitch, jason, jerome, were all scared. I looked at the pilot and gave him a thumbs up. I jumped off.. This wasn't the first time I've skydived, so I had experience.. Mitch jumped and he was next to me. He holded my hand, I could see he was scared, I giggled. We were getting close to the ground. I pulled out string and the parachutes came out...

When we all got to the ground mitch was so, happy. THAT WAS AMAZING!!! He kissed my cheek. I smiled. The boys got to the ground, adam got an "important call" and so did jason and they left. So it was jerome, mitch, and me...

We decided to go to the mall, some fans recognized him a and said happy birthday. He looked at jerome and then back at them and said, thank for remembering..

~~~~~~~~~After like 1:30 at the mall I got a text from jason saying its done. I looked at jerome and nodded, he nodded back. Let's go home you guys I'm tired.. Ok they both agreed. When we got there all the lights were off.. Jerome opened the door. We walked in, jerome turned on a light.. Then people yelled SURPRISE!!!!! Me and jerome also yelled..

Antvenom, Logdotzip, Preston, Jordan, Woofles, Ian , Ty, Quinten even came back, also some of his true friends, and more you tubers were there!

Mitch looked so happy. I hugged him and said, Do you think we could of forgottend your birthday babe? Adam brought out a cake. We celebrated. Then jason yelled, WHO WANTS DRINKS!! I was never really a fan of beer, but I still got one... Most of them got pretty wasted... Except me and Ashely (ashelymariiegaming) We decided to play some pranks on them..

We put jason in adams arms, jerome and mitch, we surrounded them with beer to.. I took pictures and so did she... I posted them on instagram, this is what Mitch's birthday looked like today.. So the day was over.. I decided to go to sleep,in my room...

~~~~~~~~Authors Note

Long, really long I know!! It was a special for mitch being born today!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITCHELL HUGHES!!!! :3 well don't forget!!

Love♥

Peace❇

Make the world go round!!✳