Hangover :$

Cristal's POV

I heard a scream from downstairs, I got up from my bed,went to the restroom, and went to go see who screamed. It was adam, well jason was in his arms.. Gay much? I laughed. Wtf cristal? He said rubbing his eyes... So know jason and adam are awake.. I showed them the picture I took yesterday.. Omg you didn't post that did you?!?!

To late. I said smiling. Jerome woke up. The fuck? He said in a low mumbly voice when he turned and mitch was next to him... Mitch's a heavy sleeper... After the boys (jerome,jason,adam) got up they decided to drop water on Mitch's face... I got my phone from upstairs and decided to record... Adam got the bottle and poured it on him.. He got up, mad tho... I went to kiss him on the cheek... Then ended the vlog.. What the fuck guys?!?! They laughed... Most of the people from yesterday had already left...

Mitch got up and went to the restroom... They were all hangedover except me.. So I was pretty energetic... I decided to make them some "breakfast" even tho it was like 12:38 p.m. I made them some pancakes, because, why not? After that they decided to hit the showers. I was downstairs.. Thinking what we should do today... Maybe post the vlog on my channel? Omg I totally forgot about that I looked and I had 1mill. OMG!!! WHAT?!? HOW?!? OMG!!!! I HAVE TO UPLOAD THIS NOW!! I uploaded it then comments came instantly.

Omg haha hilarious!

Haha, all against banja!!

Cute couple!!

So lucky to live with them!!

Great video!!

And etcetera... I went upstairs and went in Mitch's room before knocking... He was shirtless.. He turned around and I saw his shirtless.. I felt myself blush... I-im s-sorry m-mitch... I said closing the door... Omg..... That body tho!! I swear I was still blushing!!! Mitch walked in my room. I was sitting on my bed looking at my phone.. He had a shirt on this time tho!!! He sat next to me and chuckled.. Did you like what you saw? He said smiling... I blushed... I covered my face with my hands.. He laughed, removed one of my hands and kissed me... He got up and left.. When he left I just sat there... That image tho!! Omg!!! Argh!!!!

I went to go take a shower, when I was done I got dressed and I did my hair. I went downstairs and nobody was there... Hmm.. Weird.. Their normally here.. Then I was pulled back.. I screamed.. I looked who it was... It was somebody with a mask on... At least I think it was a mask... The mask was eyeless, it was all blue, black tears came from what should of been where the eyes were at... I slapped it then ran outside...

There was a lady out there.. She was wearing a black dress... Pretty curls.. She turned around, her eyes were completely black.. She was really pale.. I didn't know were to go... I was scared.. The lady approached me and said.. Why hello there my dear, stay near me and I will protect you.. Just then she took off the mask... It was Ashely I hugged her. Ashely! There something in the house, I don't know what it is tho!! That eyeless thing came outside.. They took of the mask itr was jerome.. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!? Freaking horror house?!? They laughed..

Its not funny you guys... I was scared that time!! We went back inside and everything was back to normal...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors Note

Thanks for reading!! Feedback is appreciated!! Don't forget!!

Love♥

Peace❇

Make the world go round!!✳