Secrets...

Cristal's POV

I was so nervous... How am I to tell the guy that I love my past? Jerome and Ashley came up confused.. Cristal? Answer me.. Why do you have a gun and what we're you shooting at? I-I'm a... I looked at their faces.... I always knew I would have to tell them... Cristal?!? Answer please!! I'm a hunter!! I said running away. I could hear footsteps running towards me. Mitch tackled me down. Jerome and Ashley still followed. Jason and Adam walked outside a few minutes later.

Mitch, I just can't... Cristal please? What do you mean by hunter? Yeah biggums,  what's that mean? I was so scared to tell them knowing that's its out there... I used my physic powers. I lifted Mitch up. WHOA!!! CRISTAL!!!  LET ME DOWN BABE!!! I placed him down slowly. They were all shocked about what I just did. If I'm telling you guys let's go inside first. Don't want to be outside with that thing loose.

Ok, I sighed. I'm a Hunter, I kill ghost, demons, evil spirits etc. And well, I stropped, my whole family used to hunt but we all stopped for the sake of our safety... But he's back, Who's back? Mitch interrupted... His name is so cursed we dare not say it. Let's call that thing..... Cross for know... And its out there... Looking for us hunters...

What about when you picked Mitch up? Jason said. I got up and I saw a lamp, I focused me energy on it and it started levitating... Oh my god. I heard... I opened my eyes and moved it around with my hand. I placed it back down. They were all still shocked. I looked at Mitch. I sighed. Mitch I understand if you never want to see me or date me... Normal people like you guys normally stay away from us for "safety" , I'll start packing... Nobody said anything.

Cristal, babe, I don't care what you did or do. Call me crazy but I still love you. He hugged me then kissed me. I kissed back. I pulled back and then Jerome and Ashley said. Girl, your still my best friend! Yeah g, I don't mind my friend has powers he said while smiling. Same here! Adam and Jason said.

Just then Jason was picked up and taken upstairs. HELP!!!! HELP!!! HELP!!! I ran upstairs not thinking anything. It was one of the demons. I felt it. I ran inside the room I heard screaming and yells for help.  It took its form. I could hear running upstairs DON'T COME UP HERE!! I PROMISE!!!YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS!! the footsteps stopped. It threw Jason to the wall he got up and ran downstairs.

I used my powers, but this thing was too quick. SOMEBODY!!! BRING ME MY GUN!!! HURRY!!! Mitch came running up and handed it to me. He saw it and yelled. I pushed him outside and the demon closed the door and locked it... I shot at it, in its head. It fell to its knees and withered of quickly... I opened the door and Mitch was there outside. He kissed me I kissed back. As we broke the kiss we headed downstairs.

Jason was so paranoid. I went up to him, Jason, I'm sorry you saw that... You to Mitch... I'm used to it but not you guys.... I can cure you guys from seeing that tho! I told everyone to go to their rooms except Mitch and Jason. I drew a circle of salt and put candles around them. Said some magical words. "Menedusa Bbl£ehΠTb €Ty ∆ba OT 3Πa Ohn BΠae£Π" I asked them if they remembered something nasty they saw like five minutes ago. No, they both said. I smiled, Good.

~~~~~~~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE

Long? Thank gosh!! Anywhoozies!! Thanks for reading! Feedback is appreciated!! And don't forget!!

Love♥

&

Peace❇

Make the world go round!!✳