Leaving already?

Cristal's POV

We went downstairs after that "talk". There were drinks and food everywhere, I just nearly turned 19 and well... We're not in Canada but I know some people that are gonna get turned up!! The girls and I were in the living room. They guys were being stupid outside. We decided to " check" (more like play with them and stuff):on them. We instantly burst into laugher when we see whats happening! Mitch and Jerome are in the pool, Adam is recording a vlog. Jason just got pushed in the pool but he grabbed on to me and dragged me in. Yeah their drunk. Mitch went up to me and said. Wow, are you a mermaid? I kissed his cheek and laughed as I got out. Then I hear Jerome say, No your fins are gone!!! We start laughing at them again. After chilling outside for like hours we decided to call it a night before they pass out in the pool. So I dragged Mitch upstairs to change his shirt.

As I'm about to pull it off he said, Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! I have a girlfriend! I smiled, I guess he didn't recognize me.  But how sweet. I laid him down as I go back downstairs. I see the girls are still awake and we decided to do our own turn up! So we did some dares threw someone in the pool cough cough Ruby..We ran away after she said she'd throw us in. Even tho I had already been thrown in.  I grabbed both of them and hugged them and said Best night ever!!!

I woke up on a lounge chair outside. I looked around. Ugh, headache! I walked back inside fairly well. There was a huge mess! NOT IT!!! I yell. I decided to look around for them peeps. Until I see I had a message.

Hey, you want me and Karla to come pick you up for your flight?

Whaaa? Flight? OH SHIT!!!! I ran upstairs to my room and started packing. I accidentally woke people in the house... WHOOPS!!! As I was done packing I went to take a shower. I got out put some casual clothes on. Mitch's is one hell of a heavy sleeper. I kissed him, I love you so much babe! I'll be back in no time! I promise! I grabbed my bags and texted Alex back.

I'd love to! Come pick me up now?

Sure, on our way!

Thanks again Alex! Really appreciate it!

Minutes Later

No problem, we're outside, but take your time.

Alright!

End of text

I turned around and Ruby was there. So your just leaving? I mean, I have too Ruby, its my dream to go to Yale's! We both know that! I know but, what about Mitch? and our relationship? It'll be fine ok? I love you Ruby, take care. I said giving her a sisterly hug. I'll miss all of you, tell the guys I love them all. I said waving goodbye as I got in the car.

Hey! Hope you didn't eat anything because we brought you breakfast! Oh thanks you guys! I'm Ready for my life to begin at Yale's!! Ok to the airport!!

~~~~~~~Time skip until we arrive at the airport~~~~~

Met some fans, weird, I haven't checked my channel much! Hi aren't you Cristaldoesgaming?!? Yeah I am hi! Can I get some pictures?!?! Sure! I said posing with them. How are you and Mitch? Oh we're great! Can I take a picture with the both of you? See said looking at Alex and me. Sure! We both said. We posed with funny face's. Thanks again!! No problem! We arrived and we got on our plane. Good bye U.S., just for a while tho!!

~~~~~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE

Hope you enjoyed!! If you do feedback is appreciated so leave some plz doods? Thanks for reading and don't forget!!

Love

&

Peace

Make the world go round!!