Never the same again..

Cristal's POV

I whipped away the remaining tears. I looked at mitch and he was looking directly at jason. In my head I was saying, this can't end well.. I sat on the empty couch with mitch. It was to talk silence until Jerome broke it. So, what the fuck just happened? Well, let's see,Jason was sleeping with cristal and he was shirtless!! Mitch said in a pissed of tone. I gulped and asked. J-jason.... how for did you go.... He smiled and looked at me. Don't worry about it, he said with an evilish smile. I got scared. Yeah I'm thought in the outside, but I'm soft in the inside like everybody else. I got my courage up and asked. How far did you go? Fucking answer me!

Mitch's POV

She asked how far did you go. Fucking answer me, then I lost it. I got up and tackled him. I was so angry, we just started fighting, it was crazy.

Cristals POV

Mitch got up and tackled him. Adam, jerome, and I got up surprised, but we knew it was coming. Adam tried to pull them apart. But he couldn't. My eyes started tearing that I jumped in there and got mitch to stop but I came out with a scratch on my cheek,it started to bleed. I was in between them.

Then jason said. You wanna know how far we both went? I was kissing you and we both went pretty far but you stopped. He said with a bloody nose.

YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!

At that point I was crying hard. I ran up to my room and locked the door.I can't believe it! I don't remember anything! I sat on the corner and cried even harder... I could hear Adam say, WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!? I COULDNT HELP IT!! GET THE FUCK OUT!! EVERYBODY SHUT UP AND CALM DOWN!!! I KNOW ITS HARD BUT CALM DOWN!!!

He sighed. Cristal has it worse... Jerome said. I heard someone coming upstairs. It was mitch. He knocked on my door. Cristal, baby gurl, open up please? I didn't say anything. He waited there. Cristal, I know its hard, for both of us, trust me your not alone... I got up to open the door. My left cheek was bloody and wet. I was a hot mess. I hugged him. He hugged me tighter. He pulled my chin up and said. Let's go clean you up. He said smiling. We headed to the bathroom and he got a towel, got it wet, and put it on my cheek. My eyes were puffy and red. Mitch, how are you still with me? You deserve better, all I ever did when I came in this house was mess up everything... Then he kissed me, I never felt to calm. I kissed him back, it felt so amazing like nothing could get between us. I smiled as I broke the kiss...

I looked into his eyes... How lucky am I to have someone like you mitch? I Hughes him... Biggums!!!! GOOD NEWS!!! JASON LEFT!!!! REALLY BIGGUMS?!? NO, BUT COME DOWN HERE!!! YOU TO CRISTAL, SOMEONES LOOKING FOR BOTH OF YOU!! In confusion we went downstairs my cheek wasn't bleeding anymore, but me eyeswere the same... It was Alex!!!

A-ALEX?!?! W-what are you doing here?!?! Could you not stay back?!?! Cristal, its not like that!! I just wanted to say some bad news... Karla's dying... I didn't say anything... Adam, mitch, and jerome had a-does-she-not-care-? Look on their face..

I turned around and said, I'll miss her, but I just can't, I've moved on, and so should she... Then she walked in, Really cristal? If I was dying you wouldn't care?!? Geez! What bff you turned out to be!! I turned around to face her. We aren't Bff's anymore ok?!? I always thought you were bossy anyways!!! Going out with my ex?!? I'll make a sandwich you want those left over too when I'm done?!? She was tearing up. Just... Leave me alone... All my NEW bff are here and its not any of you three!! I said looking at jason,alex, and karla. JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE OK?!?! I said stomping upstairs.

Alex, was actually in tears when I left... Come on karla, let's go, there's no point in explaining to her. HOW DID YOU GUYS FIND OUT WERE SHE WAS LIVING?!? adamsaid cconfused. Get out!!! He said pushing them out and closing the door behind them..

~~~~~~~Authors Note

Long but late, because wattpad was having problems, so?? Was it worth it?!?! :3 well cya guys later!! Don't forget!!

Love♥

And

Peace❇

Make the world go round!!✳