The worst?

Cristal's POV

I playfully slapped him then hugged him. Don't fucking scare me like that. I felt like crying, but I didn't. Babe, are you crying? He said pulling my chin up. N-no! I said looking away. (I have the most annoying sneeze ever its so girly and ish!! like some one with with a really squeaky voice saying Acute just picture that for a sec ok? Anywhoozies!! On with the story!) I sneezed. Mitch laughed. Bless you babe, but is that your real sneeze. Yeah it is shut up! Its not funny! Its cute! Well, I'm still soaking wet and now I'm sick. Adam walked out laughing. HAHA YOU HAVE THE MOST HILARIOUS SNEEZE EVER!!!! HAHA!!

Rude! I said walking to my room. SORRYNOTSORRY I could hear Adam yell. FUCK OFF ADAM!!! I yelled. I sounded British for a sec. I laughed a little. I was in our room and I decided to change. I locked the door, who knows who could of walked in! As I was changing I heard,someone trying to open the door. Babe? Open the door. I need to get something! And I need it right now really quick! Erm, well this is awkward I'm changing so um can't you wait? No I really need it just give it to me?

What do you need? A cable! You know what fuck it! I put on a big shirt that looked like a dress while I opened the door. Get what you need then out ok? Mhm ok. He went to the cabinet I closed the door. He wasn't looking so I out on pants and then took off the shirt to change it. I wasn't facing his way. Ok babe I'm done, Wow ok um changing shirt , you could of just said that... I turned around so he could see a little bit. I smiled as I put on a shirt. He was getting red. Haha, you should see your face right now babe! I said walking outside.

Mitch's POV

Ok I'm done Babe, Wow ok um changing shirt , you could of said that. She smiled. I could feel my face getting red. Haha, you should see your face right now babe! She said walking outside normally. Well, that was... Interesting. I went to Jerome and Ashley was in his room. Talking and stuff. Oh um Jerome got the cable! I saw tossing it to him. Thanks buddy! You seem weird you ok? Um yeah! Besides the part were I just saw Cristal shirtless! I'm perfectly fine! You what? Ashley said holding her laughter a bit. Jerome got up and walked to me. That escalated quickly...  Yeah, but I mean she's seen me shirtless a lot of time so yeah?

Cristal's POV

I felt kinda awkward, but one day he'd see this and yeah! The guys were downstairs. Hey losers! I said jokingly. Just to clear something out that kiss meant nothing ok Cristal? Yeah I know. I love Mitch and you love who you love! Ruby came downstairs. Hey! She said walking past me and sitting with Jason. Hi I'm Ruby and you are? Oscar, one of Jason's old buddies. Oh cool. So how'd you guys meet? School I guess, we both used to live in Texas but now were here! You guys used to live in Texas? Yeah, Jason never told you? I awkwardly sat down on a lonely couch. No, not really. Well um you guys want something to drink? Or?? YOU GUYS WANT PIZZA?!? You could hear Adam yell from upstairs. Do you? Yeah I'll get some, Yes? ok YES ADAM!!! I sounded British again. Cristal are you British? No not at all! Well, you sound British!

I'll take that as a compliment? Yeah, and your really beautiful too. Mitch is one lucky guy... OK NO Um you just made this like 20 million times more awkward ok? Sorry, but I can't lie. That kiss back there, I felt something. Not sure about you but I did. Ok um no just no ok? I really don't like you at all ok?!? Ruby went to the kitchen with Jason. Oscar sat next to me. I really like you. He said putting his arm around me. I backed away. I said no Oscar!! One more kiss! He pulled me next to him and pressed his lips around me. He put his arms around me and started going lower. I moved around. J-JASON!! Jason came running in and saw what Oscar was doing. DUDE WTF?!? He pulled Oscar away. I whipped my lips away and whispered Cristo! He flinched. God admit! Ruby you know what to do!! Ruby ran to the kitchen then back.

We finished with the demon but Jason saw everything. W-what happened? oh Oscar are you ok? You feel and banged your head on the table! Here let me help you up. I helped him up then said Shh! to Jason and ruby

~~~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE :)

Thanks for reading! Feedback is appreciated so please leave some!! Thanks again and don't forget!!

Love

&

Peace

Make the world go round!!✳