More trouble?

Cristal's POV

I looked at the guys, well? Go record something you guys! Don't you remember telling us you guys were doing a live stream? We did? Yeah, don't you remember? No.. Well come on you guys LIVE STREAM TIME!!! We went to our rooms, All of team crafted decided to live stream together. So they went in Mitch's room with their laptops and all that good stuff.

Ashley and I decided we should just be in the background for reasons? Well, we all settled down in his room. I was sitting next to him. Ready you guys? Yeah they all said. 3. 2. 1. HEY DOODS WELCOME TO THE TEAM CRAFTED LIVE STREAM!!! I'M HERE WITH TEAM CRAFTED, ASHLEY ,CRISTAL And well ME! But Mitch your part of team crafted, Jerome said. I can call my name twice if I want biggums! So we're going to play som- SURVIVAL GAMES!! Adam said. We are? WE ARE NOW! Haha ok! They went on Adam's server and went to survival games.

I heard a knock at the door. Did anybody invite someone over? No they all said. Why Cristal? Jason asked. Oh well, I heard a knock at the door so... I didn't hear anything babe. Well I'll go check to make sure... I got up and left. Hey Mitch you sure she's ok? I don't know biggums, I don't know. Remember what we saw earlier? I'm not sure anymore really... Anyways!! BACK TO THE LIVE STREAM YOU GUYS!!! Adam said loudly. Ian, Ty, Quintin had to leave the live stream because they had their flights to go back home. So it was Adam,Mitch,Jerome,Ashley and me.

I got in front of the door, didn't feel like anything evil so I decided to open it. It was Josh... Just when I thought he was out of my life... How did you find me? I called you, don't you remember? That was you!? Yeah babe it was. Josh, we're done, we've BEEN done, I told you not to call me that again. Cristal, I can't forget about the mistake I made ok? I need you back in my life ok? I don't care,I'm happy with Mitch. But we have something in common. Have you forgotten I am also a hunter? I couldn't forget that. I have the power of mind control remember? How could I forget? We've killed many things but that was then, this is now, and now is different... Just then I lost all control...

Mitch's POV

NOOOOOOO!!!!! *smashed hands on desk* Well I obviously died! I'm going to go get some water, Ashley take over. Ok, she said getting up. I was walking downstairs Cristal was at the door. Babe, who was i- .... She was kissing another guy.... I can't believe it... I didn't know what to do... I was angry and confused... I ran up to her and pulled her back... Her eyes were red, but then turned back to her normal hazel eyes. W-what happened? Well, Mitch we meet again huh? I threw a punch at him , but something was holding me back. Tsk tsk tsk Did I ever tell you I'm also a hunter? me and Cristal have killed so many things when we were together. She has psychic and I have mind control, but why must you ruin our relationship? I looked back at Cristal and her eyes were red and she was holding me back.

let her go!!! Fine, He let go of her with his power. But I'll be back, for my darling Cristal. He said vanishing. I looked back at Cristal. M-m-mit... she passed out and landed in my arms. I carried her bridal style up to my room. What's wrong with her? Ashley said worried. She passed out. Is she going to be ok? I don't now yet... And that's the end of the live stream thanks for joining us!!! Jerome said cutting it of before I could say anything.

Jerome why'd you do that? Well because your worried buddy! So are we! Well thanks I guess.. We'll leave you alone I guess. They all said while walking out and closing the door to my room. Cristal, babe, please be ok... I turned the light off and laid next to her. I fell into a deep slumber......

Cristal's POV

W-Whats going on? She can't... She has much to live for... Then she will choose her destiny. But if this isn't made.. SHE WILL CHOOSE HER DESTINY!!! LET HER LIVE LONGER!! Alright.... Menedusa.... Then I woke up. It was morning. Mitch was hugging me. I guess I fell asleep with him. I turned and kissed his forehead. I headed to my room afterword's. I took a shower and put some casual clothes on. I checked my phone to check the time. 8:28a.m. I then looked in the mirror to brush my hair... One of my eyes were red!!! I screamed AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I heard a door open, then mine opened. It was Jason. Are you ok? I looked at him. His facial expression said it all. Y-your eye!!! Shhh!! Jason please don't scream!! don't say anything ok? please!! O-Ok.. How are you going to hide it? I'll cover that eye with my hair.

Jason left back to his room. I tried my best to cover my eye. It was hidden... For the most part... I decided to make breakfast for them. Pancakes and bacon with scrambled eggs sound good? Hopefully! After I was done making breakfast. I went upstairs to see if Mitch was up. He was and he was shirtless again. He smiled. I walked in and kissed him, Breakfast's ready. then I left back outside. Everybody was awake I just told them breakfast was ready. They headed downstairs to go eat. Oh wow, this looks delicious! Why thank you, I said bowing down.

After breakfast Mitch came up to me, put his arms around my hips and his chin in my shoulder. What's with the breakfast babe? I don't know, can't I do something nice for my friends? He turned me around, he was going to remove my bangs from me eye. I looked away. Mitch, don't. Why not? Trust me, just don't. He pulled me back up next to him. Why not? He said removing my hair. I closed my eye. What's wrong with your eye? Everything. Just open it babe. I sighed... fine... I opened my eye... His facial expression said it all. I told you, I said looking down. He pulled my chin up and kissed me, I kissed back. We pulled away. Your stroll beautiful to me. Even if you have one hazel and one red ruby eye. That's why I love you so much!

~~~~~~Authors Note

Hope you enjoyed! Feedback is appreciated so please leave some. Thanks For reading and don't forget!!

Love

&

Peace

Make the world go round!!✳