Taken

Cristal's POV

After that "talk" I couldn't take it! I ran outside slamming the door. I went to go sit in the sidewalk to think about how everything went from perfect to fucking hell. I sighed. I heard someone walking towards me. I looked up and screamed. It was someone in a clown mask. Before,I could run they picked me up by my neck. Son of a bitch did that hurt! But backtrack to how I reacted!

*Screams* Who-who are you?!? There was no answer they grabbed me by my neck and pulled me up. L-let- g-o!! No can do hun, boss wants you. From this point on your kidnapped... HEY LET GO OF MY GIRLFRIEND!! I tried to turn but he put a bag over me and carried me in a vehicle.

Mitch's POV

HEY LET GO OF MY GIRLFRIEND!! He put a bag over her took her in a car and drove off. No, I won't let this happen now or ever!! Mitch get in!! Jerome was in the car. I ran to it and got in. Let's go biggums, I'm going to get my girlfriend back!

He drove off, following him wasn't a challenge the challenge was not hitting anything. He went through a path and now its blocked. God damn it!! What are we going to do Mitch? We'll fucking find her that's what!! But first let's go back and break the news slow and steady.

We arrived back at the mansion. Hey guys were Cristal? Um Adam, could you call everybody to come to the living room? Sure buddy. After everybody was there I just tried so hard not to cry.. But I still,love her and she just got kidnapped!! Um Me and Mitch have something to say.

Ok but shouldn't we wait for Cristal? God damn it you guys!! I said angrily and frustrated and sad on the inside. What's is it then? She got... Kidnapped. When she ran outside there was someone there and well we followed them but we lost them.. WHAT?!?! NO NO NO NO NO!!! YOUR LYING RIGHT?!? Ruby bursted into tears on Jason shoulder.

We talked about what we could do. We called the cops, but they can't,do much without much information. I just hope my baby girls okay...

Cristal's POV

They took the bag off of me but threw me in a room. They didn't time or anything they just threw me to a room.

Who are you and what do you want with me?!?!? It's,not what I want. Its what we want. Who's this we you speak of? Don't worry hun, you see soon enough... You have no right to call me hun, and you have NO idea who your messing with!!! I beg to differ little sis.

D-Der-ri-ck?!?!? He came in the room and slapped me. I hated you so much! You were always the stupid spoiled one mom and dad loved more! I've had ENOUGH!! You'll never see them again, or Mitch! EVER!!

They all left to a different room and left me there. I was crying. Mitch, where are you?!?!?

~~~~~~Authors Note

Thanks for reading! Omg so it was Derrick?!? Will Mitch find her? Will she still be alive? Find out next time :3 Thanks again and don't forget!!

Love

&

Peace

Make the world go round!!✳