Shocked!

Cristal's POV

"Josh, get away from her. What the hell are you doing here anyways?"
"Why? She's my girlfriend."
I froze for a second before I came back to my senses.
"W-what?"
I said surprised.
"After you made her cry she came to my house and huged me. I was confused but, she looked up and started making out with me. I didn't know where this was going. I kissed back. Then we went on the couch and yeah. No details ok?"
"Oh my god. Well you know what? Fine. You'll be there with her. Make sure she forgets about me."
I left out confused and furious. Why did I do that? I just felt so mad for some reason, betrayed. I went outside ignoring my mother, she was behind me. I was wating at the car door. She came, unlocked it and drove home. It was a quiet car ride back home then I got a text. It was Mitch.

M: Hey, how is she?

C: Better than ever!

M: What's wrong?

C: I'll tell you when we get home.

M: Oh ok, you're on your way?

C: Yeah, we're actually outside.

M: Ok I'll go open the door.

C: Oh how sweet of you :*

M: :)

End of message

Mitch opened the door for us. "Welcome home."
He kissed my cheek. I leaned in and whispers to him.
"Go in my room."
Then I left upstairs. I could hear him coming.
"So you wanted to talk?"
"Yeah, she's with Josh.She did it with him! That's not the Karla I know! After he told me that I left so pissed. I can't believe her. She's not like that!"

Mitch came and sat next to me  hugging me. He put his lips on mine and we shared a kiss. I stopped and smiled.
"Too late for that date?"
He smiled.
"Nothing is ever too late. I'll go take a shower."
He got up heading to the restroom to take a shower. I went to the other bathroom with my clothes to take a shower and get dressed over there. After all that time of getting ready he came out looking amazing.

His hair was in a quiff, nice shirt, dark skinny jeans and his dark blue converse. I was in a black dress with some heels with my hair so curled.

"Wow, Cris you look great!"
He said with a small blush in his cheeks. I smiled.
"I could say the same thing."
He smiled.
"Shall we go?"
"Of course!"
He held my hand and we headed downstairs. My mom was there on the couch watching t.v.
"Were you guys going?"
"On a date."
I said as I smiled. Mitch got the car keys and we headed out.

"So? Were are we going?"
I asked, hooping for a response this time.
"Its a surprise."
I sighed.
"Ok, ok, fine."
Minutes passed in a comfortable silence. When we got there I was surprised. It was like a valentines fair. There were restaurants there, rides, prizes. I gasped.
"Oh my god, Mitch this place looks amazing!"
"Why'd you think we came here Cris?"
I smiled and kissed him.
"Well? Let's go!"
I said excited.

We went on this rollercoaster and it was so fast it was great! Mitch got me a teddy bear and man was it huge! I got him a teddy bear too, but his had a cute little red and black jacket. We did some more rides and at the end there were fireworks. There was also a kiss cam. We were sitting on the floor with a picnic blanket like everybody else, the kiss cam landed on us. So hell to the yes I kissed him. We both kissed and I could hear people clapping and everything. I blushed I pulled back to hug him.
"Thanks for the most amazing date Mitch." I whispered.

~~~~~~~~Authors Note

Hope you enjoyed!!! Sorry its late!! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! ♥

Love♥

Peace❇
Potatoes
Make the world go round!!✴