New Exploration?

Cristal's POV

I grabbed the car keys, my purse and left out the door.I wanted to explore what L.A. was like so I decided to go to the mall. As I arrived I just had a big smile on my face, the mall was huge! Bigger than any other mall I've ever seen! I walked in and saw all there stores everywhere! Hot topic, Forever21, Betty's boutique, and more. I decided to start my day. I never really was one of those girls to freak out when I went to the mall, but this one was heaven!!

Mitch's POV

So after she left, we kept recording when we finished , we recorded some Battledome. After that I started to edit them. Then I heard the front door close and a car turn on. I looked out the window. It couldn't be adam or jerome because I just finished recording. Ty, ian, and Quentin weren't here... Jason? No.. Jason's car was there.. Cristal? Hmm... I went to the guys room and asked if she was in there. They both said no. I went downstairs, but I didn't find her anywhere. I decided to call her..

Hey babe, where'd you go?

Oh I went to the mall why?

Oh well I just didn't know.

Sorry, I didn't want to desturbe you again, so I didn't tell y'all

Are you alone?

Yeah, why?

Well, just be careful ok? A pretty face like yours can get lost in no time

Well, I'm not sure to take that as a complement or a bad thing..

Complement, trust me.

Oh well ok-

*phone feel*

?: I'm sorry, I didn't see where I was going..

Oh its fine really. I said picking up my stuff.

?: you have really pretty eyes you know?

I picked up my phone and said. Yeah babe, your coming? Ok I'll wait for you. I live you. Baii! I hanged up. I lied about that just so the guy can lay off..

?: You have a boyfriend?

Yeah, sorry.

No..no.. It fine.. Trust me. I'm off limits to..

Oh well that's cool? Well I'll be going now.. Bye! I left. I called mitch back.

Sorry about that babe, sometimes you have to lie ya know? Just so people leave you alone.

No its fine, I'm h- HEY CRISTAL!!

Jerome? Could you not scream in my ear?

Sorry! MITCH HAS A BONER!! He said laughing. Mitch took back the phone. Ok first of all I do not!!! Jerome just so bored sometimes!!

I laughed. Mitch I'll have a BIG surprise for you when I get home ok? Bye I gtg!

Oh ok bye.

Mitch's POV

WTF BIGGUMS?!?! I playfully tackled him to the floor. Adam took a picture and mitch was on top and it looked like they were,kissing, PERFECT TIMING!! I got up and said #merome? I smiled. Sure why not buddy? Let the fans keep "shipping" Jerome

Cristals POV

After I was done, I literaly came out with like ten bags all from different stores. I got back in the car and headed home. By that time it was 3:47 p.m. I finally made it back to the mansion I opened the door. Jerome was making some sort of food but it was burning.

I dropped my bags as I closed the door and ran to the kitchen and turned off the stove. Jay-rome!! That's burning! This is why guys don't cook!! He laughed. Adam was taking a vlog and he caught me rushing in the kitchen doing what I did and saying what I said.

Mitch came from behind and put his arms around my hip you could tell I was blushing. He turned me around and we started kissing. I out my arms around his neck. Then you could hear jerome and adam say Awwww!!! I stopped and smiled and so did Mich. Then adam said, and here are the two lovebirds inside the house. Oh shut up, I said jokingly. Well? What's my surprise? Oh wow mitch, that all you care bout? Well anyways.. I got us tickets to go... SKYDIVING!!! I said excited. NO WAY!?!? I'm not kidding! I showed him the tickets. He kissed me happily.

What about us?? Jerome said. No Bacca's! You'll ruin our trip! Just kidding, but here you guys I said giving them two other tickets. I was just jocking but ok!! Jerome said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors Note

Really late I know, but I was practicing may instrument and most of the time I wasn't home. I literky just got home. But don't forgets

Love♥

Peace❇

Make the world go round!!✳