Double Date

Cristal's POV

so after that car ride we finally arrived to the place. It was a restaurant. We got inside and got some seats next to the fire place. Cozy, real cozy. I said. Yeah, well its their first date had to make it nice, and besides we'll be warm. So you guys?? Did you like Ashley before the kiss?? Well... yeah, I did. What about you Ashley? Did you feel anything for Jerome before??? She only shook her head. It was pretty weird for them, I mean.. Dating you best friend??

We ordered then our food got here... Ashley and I decided to go to the bathroom to catch up... So the guys we're still back there at the table. Cristal.. I don't know how I feel with me and Jerome going out.. I mean I've always seen him as my best friend... not my boyfriend... its just.... weird.. what do you think Cristal? well.. I can't say I have that same situation because I didn't know Mitch at all... But, just tell him how you feel I guess... But, I don't wanna hurt his feelings, he really likes me and I like him back but.... Well I see no problem Ashley... she sighed... Its just some getting used to right? Yeah that's all, calm now? Let's go back.

We went back to the table, the guys we're talking about something, didn't really know what. We ate, talked, laughed, kissed ;p  It was a great double date. As we were leaving Jerome decided to drive. So me and Mitch went in the back. He put his arm around me. I looked at my phone to see there was a missed call from unknown. I decided to call back..

C: Hello?

?: Hey Cristal!

C: Who is this?

?: You can't tell?

C: No...

?: Well this makes everything more fun... *evil chuckle*

C: W-what are you talking about? Everything more fun? What?!?

?: You'll soon find out.. Babe.. *hangs up*

I looked kinda scared with my facial expressions... I had not idea who it was... Babe? You ok? Huh? Oh... Yeah I'm fine... You sure? Yeah, I'm "fine"... *If fine means scared then yes*

We're here! I looked out the window to see an oddly shaped figure in the forest... Oh no... I whispered... I looked at Mitch,Jerome, and Ashley and ran out to the mansion. CRISTAL!?! I could hear in the distance. I went in my room and looked in my closet.. I knew this day would come... But why so early? I said while grabbing a gun. I ran back outside. It was still there. I shot at it. It's "gone" for now... Mitch came running next to me...

Cristal what was that?? Why do you have a gun?? I looked at him.. Mitch, I.. I looked at him in his eyes.. His beautiful orange eyes... Im a....

~~~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE

Thanks for reading, sorry for the cliffhanger not really #sorrynotsorry You must wait till tomorrow :) Thanks again, feedback is appreciated! and don't forget!!

Love♥

&

Peace❇

Makes the world go round!!✳