Miracle

Mitch's POV

I opens my eyes, I guess I fell asleep last night. Jerome and Adam were still here, I assumed the rest of the guys left. I got up and stretched. "Morning Buddy! Coffee?"
Jerome said in a sleepy but happy tone.
"No thanks, not in the mood."
"Hey, you should go home and take a shower and then come back."
Adam commented.
"Let me go check on her then I'll go."
I went into the hallway and saw her through the window, the doctors were talking about her inside the room. I couldn't hear them very clearly so I went back to the waiting room.

"Alright I'm going home and coming back , problem is I don't have a car anymore."
"You can borrow mine."
Adam said throwing the keys at me.
"Ok, I'll be back in a bit."
I left the hospital and found Adams car and started to drive home. As I headed to our house I felt a weird feeling inside, as if something bad was going to happen. I sighed.
'I love you Cristal.' As I arrived I went upstairs to my room and went to go take a shower. Once I got out I put some normal clothes on and went back outside to the hallway. I sighed as I went past her room. Then I got a call.
"Hello? Jerome what happened? O-ok I'm on my way!"
I hanged up and ran back outside to the car. Forget breakfast she's more important. I drove as fast as I could to the hospital, went back to our floor and saw Jerome and Adam talking to each other. Whispering.

"How are we ganna tell him?"
"I don't know."
"Who's gonna tell him?"
"I'll tell him."
"Tell me what?" I asked. Jerome sighed.
"Did you notice that Jason wasn't here yesterday? Well. Its because. He's the one that crashed into you guys. He's here at this hospital too."
My face change from fear to shock to anger.
"Where is he?! If she dies it's his fucking fault.!"
"Mitch! Calm down! We're just as shocked and mad as you are!"

Cristal's POV

I slowly opened my eyes as I heard people talking around me.
"Doctor!! Doctor look!! She opened her eyes!!"
"Well this truly is a miracle! You weren't supposed to be awake yet!"
"W-where am I? Who are you?"
"You're at the hospital and I'm your doctor. Now I want you to tell me how many fingers I'm holding up ok?"
"Five, three, seven,four,two."
"Ok perfect. Your vision wasn't damaged as we suspected. Now excuse us for a moment, we'll be right back."

They both left I looked around trying to remember what happened. Then I remembered. Mitch and I on our date, a truck or car hit us. Oh no Where's Mitch?! Just then he walked into the room.
"Cristal!!"
He came in running towards me. He carefully hugged me and gave me a kiss.
"Babe I was so worried.."
He started crying. Then jerome and Adam walked in.
"Hey Buddy!"
Jerome said.
"Heyyy cristal!!"
Adam said. I smiled and said, "I was worried about you too Mitch, now please stop crying, you'll make me cry."
Then the doctor and the nurses walked back in.
"Sir-",he was referring to Mitch, "-its truly a miracle she woke up this early, we were expecting her to be sleeping for a few weeks."

Mitch kissed me again and I kissed him back. He pulled back and gave me a small smile.
"I guess miracles do happen."
The doctor asked for all of them to leave for a little while as he needed to talk to me. "Well, I've missed you cristal. Good that you've found a guy that will treat you right."
"Who are you?"
"What? Don't tell me you've forgotten your older brother."
"Oh my god?! Derrick?!"
I started crying I reached out to hug him and he hugged me. "I've missed you so much!"
I stopped hugging him.
"Where have you been all these years?!"
"I've been studying and know I'm a doctor."
Me and mom have missed you too much! You should go visit her, wait no better yet WE should go visit her, once I get out!"
"I'd love to baby sister."
Just then Mitch came back in with a suspicious look in his face.
"Babe, why were you hugging him? Why did I hear you yell "we should"?"
Derrick got up and went towards Mitch. He gave a small chuckle.
"She's my little sister don't worry." He patted his shoulder and left.
"Um Mitch?! Why did you do that? I've haven't seen him in years and you just drove him away.."
"Baby girl, no I didn't know! I just. Didn't want what happened with Jason to happen again. Speaking of him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Authors Note

Thanks for reading. I've been feeling bad lately, I hope I don't get sick.