Reasoning

Cristal's POV

"Oh honey, Karla isn't normally like that, but maybe she just really missed you."
"Yeah, I know that now mom."
I sighed.
"Well I'm not really hungry or anything anymore."
"But you didn't really eat anything."
"Yeah, that's the point."
I left to go in the living room, sat on the couch, and started watching hunger games. I heard Mitch yell 'HUNGER DEENS'. He jumped in the seat next to me. Putting his arm around me. I giggled slightly.
"What's so funny?"
"You."
I said as I kissed his cheek. I heard a whispers from the kitchen.
"She's so happy with him, its so cute."
"Ha I know right? Glad to see her happy again."
Then the whispers stopped. I rested my head in his chest. He looked down and smiled.

After the movie~~~~~~

Mitch's POV

"Well, that was a good movie-"
"Shh, your sister is sleeping."
I pointed to cristal. She had fallen asleep so I decided to carry her upstairs to our room. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to our room, layed her down and covered her with a blanket and kissed her cheek.
"Goodnight Cris." I whispered. "Mitch. Stay with me."
I heard her mumble. I smiled, turned around and layed there with her until I fell asleep with her.

In the morning~~~~~

Cristal's POV

I yawned. I slowly opened my eyes and stretched. I got up from bed and went to go take a shower.

When I got out I was already dressed. A white t-shirt navy jeans and my combat boots. "Morning Cris."
Mitch mumbled in his morning voice.
"Morning!" I wounded way too cheerful for a morning. He was getting up and his hair was so messy I just wanted to go play with it. So I did.
"Um? What are you doing to my hair?"
"Well, I'm playing with it, what would I be doing?"
He pulled my hands making me fall onto the bed.
"Ow! I think you twisted my wrist."
I said while rubbing it carefully.
"Sorry! Baby girl I didn't-"
"-Just Kidding! Did I get you? Heh."
I said cockily with my grade a actin skills.
"You call me the jerk.."
"Ha I know."

But my smile quickly faded. "Cristal? What's wrong?"
"You called me baby girl. Remember the last time you called me that?"
He stopped smiling. He hugged me. I hugged him back, I could feel my eyes getting watery,but I held the tears back. Then there was a soft knock on the door. I sniffled, stopped hugging him.
"Come In."
"Morning! Breakfast is ready."
Mitch didn't say anything, I could see tears in his eyes. And you could tell my eyes were getting watery.
"Sweetie? What's wrong?"
My mom came in to hug me but I didn't hug back. She pulled back and I hugged Mitch, he returned the gesture. "Mitch, be strong for me,  for you, for us." I whispered into his ear. My mom just looked scared until I pulled back and looked at her.
"Well let's go eat. Yeah?"
Mitch whipped his tears off and went to the restroom.
"Sweetie, why were you too crying?"
I explained.
"Oh my god! I never knew you got in that accident."
Just then Mitch came out. I stood up, and went next to him to hold his hand, heading downstairs. In the middle of the stairs I stopped.
"Thank you Mitch, you're the best."
I hugged him, he hugged back.
"EHEM!!"
I looked to see who it was and he did too. It was Derrick. "Blocking the stairs much?"
I giggled and moved aside.

~~~~~~~~~ Authors Note

Sorry its late , but at least its here right? Yeah!! Well hope you enjoyed see you guys tomorrow!!! Baii

Love♥

Peace❇
(Potatoes)
Make the world go round!✴