Problems!

Cristal's POV

I woke up in a room, I turned over and Mitch was also here. I had my wings out, they were hurt, I couldn't hide them when their hurt. If anybody ask just say their fake... I got up, but I was very weak. I made my way towards Mitch. His eyes were closed I checked his pulse he was alive,  I kissed him. I decided to find a way out. C-c-ristal..... Mitch? I turned back. Your awake! W-were are w-we? I don't know... We have to leave tho, can you walk? L-let me c-check... He got up but fell back onto the bed. C-cant you h-heal me w-with your p-powers? Let me try. " Vitt som ljus, mörk som natten, ge mig stjärnorna för att hjälpa mig att lysa ljus! " I healed him, well enough for him to walk and run. He got up and we started to walk to a door. Then we both heard. "Step away from the boy or he dies" I didn't move "NOW!!!" I backed away from Mitch, then some guys in suits came in and grabbed him. MITCH!!! CRISTAL!!! Then they shut the door.

Cristal's I.M.

Ruby, I need your help. You need to get us out of here! We have to find Mitch and the others! I'm trusting you ok?!? *transform to ruby*

Ruby's I.m.

You won't regret this decision, I promise. I'll do my best.

Ruby's POV

I got out my dark angel wings. I started flying then my eyes got fiery. I had fire in my hand, "Let me out!!!" I said using my fire attack on the room. "SURRENDER OR ELSE!!". I smiled, Bring it!!! Men in suits started walking through the door. I closed and locked the door behind them. Let's have some fun... " FIRE!!!!! "

I lifted them all up and put my hand into a fist, they all blew up, blood, limbs, organs everywhere.

* transform back to Cristal*

Mitch's POV

They dragged me outside away from Cristal, "Let go of me!!! Let me leave!! Were are you taking me?!? What are you doing to my girlfriend?!?" They stopped walking, are you infected!?! What do you mean infected?!? Us normal people don't hang out with the devil worshipers, their dangerous!!! She's not dangerous!! She's my girlfriend and its called a hunter!! and LET GO OF ME!!! I broke free, "HE'S INFECTED!!! GET HIM!!" I started running and they started shooting. Fuck! that almost hit me! I ran back to the room they pulled me away from. Cristal was there, but there was also blood and other stuff on the floor... W-whats going on?!?! Mitch!!! DUCK!! He ducked to the floor, I also dodged the bullet. I was so mad, I lifted them up and they exploded. Mitch just stared at me. We need to get out!!! O-ok...

We started running towards an exit door. I wish I could fly us to the mansion, but I can't my wings are hurt. We have to walk. "RED ALERT!! TWO DANGEROUS CAPTIVES ARE ON THE LOSE!!! LOCK DOWN!!"

Cristal's POV

FUCK!! what are we going to do?!? I can't fly us to safety! Ruby, I need you again... *transform*

Ruby's POV

Grab my hand, Mitch You have to trust me! I used my fireball attack on the door and it burst opened. Where's the mansion? He guided me there. We arrived safely. Mitch, go run inside and his, their looking for you and me... What about you two?!? You can't leave! We'll be back. Ruby, protect Cristal, please...

I flew away I could see he was starting to tear up. I went back to were we were being hold against our will. I used my fireball attack again. My friends, other hunters were there, but they were almost dead or alive. I gave them all powers, RUN WHILE YOU CAN!! They grew their wings and flew away. I got shot in my arm. no I looked up at who shot me. "Surrender now!!" I laugh at your "threats". I blew him up. I decided to explode the facility so I went on top of it, Used all my power in a fireball and threw it. It all blew up.

C-Cristal t..take over q..quick!!

Cristal POV

I took over, My wings were better. I flew to the mansion. I knocked at the door. Jerome opened it. BIGGUMS!! He hugged me tightly. J-Jerome! I c-cant b-breath!! He loosened up then stopped. he whispered something in my ear. Ok, I said shaking my head.

Mitch's POV

I was in my room, lightly crying, worried about Cristal... What if she dies?!? No Mitch, don't think about that!! I heard a knock on my door. Come in! It was Jerome it looked like he was crying. What's wrong biggums? Its Cristal... She's... she's dead... he started to cry. I started to cry, I looked down. YOUR NOT SERIOUS!! PLEASE TELL ME YOUR NOT!!! Just then she walked in.

Mitch, I'm right here. He hugged me tightly then he kissed me relieved I kissed him back. I stopped and pulled away and so did he. JEROME YOU JAG!!!!! I WAS SO!!! YOU BETTER START RUNNING!! I laughed as Jerome started running. Mitch laughed as well. Mitch, I love you so much! We started kissing again.

~~~~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE

Hello! Thanks for reading!! Hope you enjoyed!! Feedback is appreciated to please leave some!! Thanks again and don't forget!!

Love

&

Peace

Makes the world go round!!✳