First day at L.A.

Cristal's POV

We finally landed and Mitch had fallen asleep so I slowly woke him up.
"Babe, wake up we're here."
He opened his eyes and slightly smiled.
"We are?"
"Yes, we are now let's get off this plane."
We got our luggage and went outside, the beautiful L.A. view. Jemore followed behind, we saw Adam and I tried not to fan girl. He came up to us.
"HEY GUYS how was the flight?!"
Jemore went up to him and tackled him with a hug.
"Fluffy!"He said with a smile so big it made me want to smile. He looked at me, his smile disappearing and now with a raised brow.
"Who's this?" I was holding Mitch's hand so you would think it's common sense that we're together but Adam being Adam.. Well. I don't think he has common sense sometimes. "Im his girlfriend, Cristal."
"Yeah."  Mitch happily said while kissing me on the cheek. "Well congratulations! Now shall we go?!"
"Let's go!"

Skip to when we get to the mansion~~~~~~~

Cristal's POV

"Wow... This is huge!! Who's living here again?"
"All of team crafted."
Adam excitedly said. We got our luggage and followed Adam up the steps. He unlocked the door and it looked like nobody was there then Adam pulled out a Nerf gun and yelled 'FIRE!!'

Out of nowhere they all pop out Ian, Ty, Jason, Quintin and started shotting. I screamed and they started laughing and stopped firing.
"Was that you Mitch that yelled like a girl?"
I appeared from behind Mitch up to his side.
"No, I'm the one who screamed."
They all looked surprised. As if they've never met a girl.?

Ty POV

I asked mitch if he yelled like a girl. We all kept laughing then some chick appears next to Mitch. Wonder what she's doing here! It doesn't matter she was beautiful! I never believed in love at first sight.

Cristal's POV

"Im Cristal, um... You guys OK? Looks like you've never seen a girl before.?"
"Well we'll go pick our rooms."
Mitch awkwardly said while holding my hand. When Me, Mitch, and Jerome went to pick our rooms We heard talking behind as we accented upwards.
"They're a couple?" "Aww to bad." "For how long?" "How long will they last?" Comments like that. I picked a room next to Mitch. I started to unpack when I hear a knock on the door.

~~~