"i get off in a few minutes. i'll meet you guys outside." grace says starting to walk behind the counter.

namjoon walks out of the coffee shop followed by taehyung and hoseok. jin and jungkook were already outside looking at the sky. it was a bright day with big white clouds. yoongi was next to leave and jimin decided to wait for grace.

"was that an old friend?" jimin asked trying not to seem too curious or jealous.

"the guy who was in here earlier?" grace asks as she grabs her bag.

"yeah."

"not really. we just went to school together. we were paired for a project once." she said.

those words made jimin happy. so maybe they weren't an item. maybe they were just classmates. he must be overthinking it.

"oh. what's his name?"

"jake. he went back to america after graduating. he's here for a business purpose. i don't really know." grace replies as she puts her small necklace back on.

"oh. that's cool."

"yeah. must be nice to be an actual adult. or... maybe not." grace chuckles as she walks around the counter.

"hey i want to do something today."

"like what?" grace asks.

"i don't know. jin is going to some museum and he is taking some of the guys. i don't want to go but i also don't want to stay home alone."

"we could hang out at my place. maybe we could make some cookies and do dumb stuff." grace suggests.

"i like dumb stuff." he replies with a grin.

"great because i have a bunch of cheesy movies."

they meet everyone outside where jin says that they are going to go ahead and go to the museum. tae hops into the car followed by j-hope and jungkook.

"namjoon? are you coming?" jin asks.

"nah i think i'm gonna go get a massage. my back hurts." he says. "yoongi, jimin do you wanna come?" he asks.

"i'm good." yoongi says.

"me too." jimin says.

"alright. grace?" he asks.

"jimin and i are doing dumb stuff. maybe another time?" grace says.

"yeah." he says and says goodbye.

jin drives away leaving jimin, yoongi and grace by the shop.

"yoongi, you wanna do dumb stuff with us?" grace asks yoongi who stares at the road.

"not really. no." he says.

"come on. there will be food. made by me." grace says.

"okay. i'll come." he says nodding.

"great. my car is parked down there. let's go!" she says as she begins to walk.

jimin immediately steps beside her and walks alongside her. he didn't know why he always felt the need to be near her when any of the other guys around especially yoongi. maybe he was afraid she would develop a crush on one of them or they would on her. he really didn't know but either way he did it. she didn't seem to mind.

"i call shotgun!" yoongi called as he walked towards the car.

jimin disappointedly got in the back as grace chuckled at his heavy stomping and obvious frown. yoongi climbed into the passenger seat and grace into the driver's seat. she started the car and waited for them to be buckled up.

"can i put some music?" yoongi asked.

"yeah. here is the aux cord." she says pulling a cord until she finds the end.

yoongi takes the cord and puts on some english pop songs and rap. when havana comes up he looks at grace.

"can you sing this?" he asks.

"well i can't really sing well but yeah i know some of the words."

"sing it." yoongi says.

"yeah." jimin says from the back.

"i'm going to try. i warned you. i don't sing too well." grace takes a deep breath and start to mumble the words.

when the chorus approaches she raises her voice and sings along with the singer. she's not bad. she has a normally sweet voice so when she sings it automatically sounds good.

"you're not bad at all!" jimin says.

"yeah. good job." yoongi says pushing her arm a bit. grace only looks at him and giggles.

"you're gonna make me crash yoongi!"

•••

when grace got home she went to change and left the guys in the living room. she always felt more comfortable in a nice pair of sweats or leggings. she put on a black pair of adidas leggings with a grey cropped sweatshirt. after putting her hair up she walked out and saw that yoongi was watching as jimin laughed his butt off on the floor.

"what did i miss?" grace asks.

"nothing. jimin is just an idiot." yoongi said looking at grace who was watching jimin roll around on the carpet.

it was a nice view. jimin had a beautiful laugh. he looked so happy rolling around in the carpet. like a small child who was given a whole candy shop to himself. she only smiled and shook her head as she plopped down on the sofa.

"why is he still laughing?" yoongi asked. grace shrugged as jimin pulled on her leg.

"are you ticklish?" jimin asks her. grace's eyes widen as she shakes her head. "you are." he says with a cheerful smile.

it was the cutest thing she had seen in her life. his bright eyes twinkled when he laughed. his eyes formed small crescent moons as he smiled widely. she wanted to reach out and pull his face closer so that she can get a closer look at his precious face.

jimin reached up to her waist and tickled her

jimin reached up to her waist and tickled her. grace squirmed around trying to push his hands off. she tried not to kick as her head flew back with laughter. she was very ticklish. jimin slightly blushed when his hands touched her bare skin. her sweatshirt rose up as she moved around trying to make the tickling stop and her bare waist was showing. her skin was warm and soft. it felt good against his hands it was so smooth.

"yoongi. are you ticklish?" grace asked yoongi who had been watching them with an annoyed expression on his face.

"no." he mumbles.

grace reaches for his hip but he gently smacks her hand away. she only looks at him and smiles.

"he is." she says.

"you said there would be food here. where is it?" he asks.

"right."

so jimin and grace prepared everything while yoongi sat on the sofa flipping through the channels. he insisted that he didn't know what to do.

the night contained of yoongi calling out people from the movies for being bad actors or making dumb decisions. grace and jimin would only laugh at his frustration.