Ch. 54

Before we begin, thank you so much for 7k. I can't thank you enough. Love you all❤

______________________________________

Maddy's pov-

I woke up the next morning to the alarms we had all set on our phones. It was only 6 am but Blair told us we were out of here by 8 am. I reached over to the nightstand to turn the annoying sound emitting from my phones speaker off. Rye hadn't woken up yet so I flipped down on top of him.

"Wake up!" I whined while I lightly hit his chest. He groaned and sat up effortlessly, causing me to roll over so my head was resting on his leg.

"Have I ever told you that your annoying?" He asked me as he gave me a death glare. I giggled and pretended to think hard.

"Hmm.. No. Not that I can think of." I said as I propped myself up on my eldow. He tried to stay mad but couldn't and eventually found his lips against my own. I smiled into the gentle kiss as he pulled away.

"Go take a shower, nasty." He joked. I stuck my tongue out at him before getting up and grabbing a change of clothes then going to the bathroom for a quick shower.

Nicole's pov-

I woke up again to the sound of two different alarms going off. I whined and cuddled further into Andy's chest as he began to stir and opened his eyes a slight bit.

"Good morning baby." He whispered in his sexy morning voice. I grinned and placed a light kiss to his neck since I was too lazy to move to kiss his lips. He chuckled and took his hand from my back and brought it into my hair, gantly running his fingers through the soft, long locks. I smiled and lifted my head from his chest, finally getting the strength to do so. Hey, it's early, give me a break.

"Dork." He laughed as he pressed his lips to my forehead, then my nose, then, finally, my lips.

"Oi, lovebirds, don't get all nasty." Rye said as he faked being disgusted. Andy pulled away from the kiss. I flopped back down on the bed, this time on my back.

"Ryannnn.. your really freaking annoying." I groaned. The two boys laughed at my childishness.

"That's my job." He said as Maddy walked out of the bathroom. She gave us all confused looks. We all started laughing. She rolled her eyes and put her clothes back into her suitcase. I could see the smirk on her face.

"Hey, eye rolling is my thing, you corner." I said to her as she stood up and rolled her eyes again, letting out a slight giggle.

"Hey, calling people corners is my thing!" Andy said, placing his hand over his heart as if I had affended him. I rolled my eyes.

"Alright cuties, I hate to be the responsible one again, but you all need to shower and get ready and you've only got a little over an hour." Mads said as she was unplugging her phone charger from the wall. We all groaned.

"I'll go shower." Rye said as he stood up, giving Maddy a quick peck on the lips, and then walking into the bathroom.

-Time Skip~Meeting in the lobby-

We were all dressed quite comfortably for the long drive.

Nicole's outfit-

Maddy's outfit-

Abbie's Outfit-

Abbie's Outfit-

Erin's Outfit-

We had just gotten all of our things down into the lobby when Mikey and Brook finally came down with their things

"Finally!" Erin whined as we all laughed. The two boys joined us in laughing before Blair interrupted us.

"Sorry to ruin the fun, but we've gotta get going." He said as he shooed us out of the lobby. Andy somehow ended up taking my suitcase along with his and his backpack while I had my backpack and his guitar, even though I told him I was capable of carrying my own things.

We pulled into the van. It went Andy and I in the way back, Maddy and Rye in front of us, Abbie and Jack in front of them, and then Erin and Harvey in front of them. Blair did one last check to make sure everyone and everything was in place before telling the driver to get going.

______________________________________

It's a but short, but yay, another chapter😂❤

Ilya

~

Fate ~ A Roadtrip FanFicOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara