Ch. 21

Andy's pov-

"Guys, I think we should go to the police..." Maddy says worriedly as they all file into the room. I looked worriedly at Nicole, wrapping my arms around her tighter. Rye walked up beside Maddy and put his arm around her waist in a comforting way.

"Why?" I asked a bit timidly. She looked at her phone, up to Rye, then to Nicole and I.

"Gabe's still texting me. His most recent one says 'Just remember that I know where you live. I can get to you at any moment. I can listen to your conversations if I'd like. Oh, and don't forget, Nicole is still mine and always will be cause I know she loves me and not that blond headed scumbag. You guys better watch it or I wouldn't count on having eight of you anymore, I'm think seven, maybe even six. Watch your backs. This isy last warning.' I really think it's the best thing to do now. We can show them the text messages and the letter and how banged up Brooky is. I just want us all to be safe." She said, a single tear sliding down her cheek. Nicole started shaking in my arms. She started crying I pulled her as close to me as possible.

"Shh Nicole. I promise it's gonna be ok. You don't need to worry. I love you so much and I'm not letting anything happen to you. Do you wanna go to the police?" I asked her in a hushed tone. She nodded her head yes, still shaking.

"Guys, hate to alarm you, but we were on our way up here we saw Gabe running down the stairs and out of the building. I tried to stop Mikey but he went running after him." Brook said in hurried voice, out of breath from running up the stairs.

I gently placed Nicole down an the couch beside me and got up and ran. I was gonna catch him if it was the last thing I did. I could hear Nicole screaming for me not to go, but I still ran.

Maddy's pov-

When Andy had left, Nicole started screaming out of fear for him not to go. Rye and Jack went chasing after Andy which left Abbie, Brook, Nicole and I alone in the room. I ran over to Nicole and wrapped my arms around her. She shook and cried into my shoulder while I whispered soothing things to he run an attempt to calm her down. Brook pulled out his phone and called the cops. He told the out address and what was happening and they told him they'd be here in about five minutes. I continued to hold Nicole as Abbie and Brook joined in on the hug.

"I love you guys, and I love the others too, and were not gonna let anything come between us. We all need each other more than anything and weren't gonna let anything stop us from being as close as we are." I said to them all. They all said a small 'We love you too' back as we stayed here until we hear police sirens. A minute later there was a knock on the door. We all went to I, Nicole opening it. There was a female police officer standing there waiting to hear the story.

"Hello, so I've got someone getting Gabe Osborn's side of the story so I'd like to know Nicole Judd's side of the story please." She informed us.

"Um so I started dating Gabe about a year ago in America. I broke up with him about three months ago cause he started getting violent with me and he cheated on me. I hadn't heard from him until just a few days ago when he had tracked my location to here and he found me and tried threatened that if I didnt go back to America with him and be his girlfriend again that he'd hurt me and all of them. I didn't go back with him so a day or two later he pulled Brook away from our group at this pond and beat him up and then left this letter with him. Hes also been texting Maddy some pretty threatening things and we were about to call you when one of our friends saw him and ran after him and then a few others with after him. And that's when we called you." Nicole told the cop everything. The cop gave her a sympathetic smile.

"You know, I really believe you, as crazy and wild as that story sounded, I think your telling the truth. We're gonna things settled for you, ok?" She said to Nicole. Nicole nodded her head.

"Officer Biggs we've got someone injured down here. An ambulance has been called." A frantic voice said through the officers radio. Nicole went pale in the face and looked as if she was about to pass out. We all looked at eachother Brook wrapped his arms around he shoulders in case she did pass out.

"Well, that means I've gotta go down there. You all stay up here until someone gives you ok." She said before scurrying down the stairs. We walked Nicole into the bedroom and sat her down on her bed. I sat to her left and Abbie to her right, Brook on the there bed in front of her.

We all just sat there in silence worrying about what had happened and who got hurt. A few minutes later, Mikey came up the stairs with a distressed look on his face. He looked as if he was about to cry.

"Mikey!" Brook shouted, jumping up and giving him a hug. He slightly moved his arm to Pat Brook's back lightly before sitting where Brook had just been and taking Nicole's hand.

"I'm sorry. Andy is being taken to the hospital and Rye's riding along with him. I tried to stop him, I'm so sorry." Mikey confessed, tears falling from his eyes. Nicole just stared at the floor, a few tears slipping down her cheeks.

"It's ok Mikey. It's not your fault. Please don't feel bad." Nicole told Mikey, her voice cracking a few times.

"Where's Jack?" Abbie asked.

"He's outside talking to the officers. Rye said he'd text me when we could go see Andy but they weren't sure how long it'll be." He informed us.

"Can you boys sleep with here with us tonight? That is if we don't hear from Rye before then." Nicole asked. Mikey and Brook nodded their heads. We knew Jack would be ok with cause of Abbie so we didn't need to ask him.

"It's gonna be ok Nicole. I promise." I told Nicole as she gave me a weak smile while still crying.

We'd make things work. We had to.

___________________________

Idk how bad this is or if it's good or not. Ive been in sorta a weird mind set lately and lots of things are going on rn. I am really surprised iwas even able to update this so yeah.

Ilya

~