Ch. 6

(POSSIBLY TRIGGERING CONTENT-TYPE AWW DONT READ IF YOU GET TRIGGERED BY MENTIONS OF SELF HARM!)

Abbie's pov-

I didn't have to search for very long to find Jack. He was surrounded by a group of girls that were honestly quite annoying. I stood awkwardly at the side, patiently waiting my turn.

"Oh, shut up. He's not looking at her, he's looking me. He'd never like her!" I heard one of the girls hiss to her friend. I looked up, and sure enough, they were looking at me.

"Oi, oi. Dont say that! She's beautiful! You guys can move along, if your gonna talk like that then I don't want to talk to you!" Jack said to the girls, walking up to me and putting his arm around my shoulders.

After the girls scoffed and rolled their eyes, they reluctantly walked off. I had kinda forgotten about what they had said about me because Jack Duff's arm was aroundy shoulders! When the girls were gone, Jack wrapped me a protective reassuring hug.

"Don't listen to them. They're just jealous." Jack whispered in my ear. I couldn't help but smile a little.

"Can I like, maybe, like tell you some stuff" I asked Jack.

"Of course you can!" He said.

"Ok. So basically, when I was in school, I got bullied pretty bad. I would not only be called nasty things, but I'd be slammed into lockers and sometimes even hit and punched. I always resorted to cutting. I know that I shouldn't have, but I did. And I only cut, I never found a different solution like talking to someone, until i found you guys on YouTube. I watched Don't Hirt Yourself and all your other covers and songs and I stopped self harming. Now what I do when I feel like self harming is I listen to you guys and I talk toy best friends Maddy and Nicole who I met because of you. So, thank you so much!" I said. Jack looked happy.

"I'm so glad that we could help! No one should ever bully you, your perfect just the way.you are!" Jack said, kissing me on the cheek. I could feel my cheeks turning a darker shade of red than they already were. Jack turned away from me to write something on a price of paper, and then turned back around to hand it to me.

"Keep this safe. Don't let anyone else see it. If you ever need anything, or just, I don't know, just wanna talk, text or call me." Jack said before kissing my cheek again. We then took some pics.

After that, I went out to find the girls or, if I saw them first, the other boys.

___________________________

This one's a bit shorter, but I am getting pretty tired now so...

I'll probably do a few of these type of one's throughout the book just so that you learn a bit more about each of the girls. I hope you enjoyed my many updates today!

Ilya

~