Ch. 41

Andy's pov-

"I have something for Tammy, Dax, and Riley." I said, standing up and handing them each an envelope. Inside each was a Christmas card and a one way plane ticket to England. Yes, I did spend a lot of money, but I love Nicole and she loves her family, and Nicole's happiness is my number one priority so I believe that they should be able to see each other whenever they want. They each opened there's at the same time. Dax was confused at the plane ticket but loved the card with a little puppy in a Santa hat on the front of it.

Tammy read the plane ticket and her hand flew up to her mouth as a few tears slid down her cheeks. She jumped up and wrapped in a big hug as I hugged her back.

"Andy, why would you do this? This must have been so much money And-" she began but I cut her off.

"Nicole is happy when your around, and her happiness and yours is the most important thing to me." I said. She looked up at me and smiled thankfully. I nodded my head and turned to Riley. He stuck his hand out to shake mine, and I accepted.

"You know Andy, I wasn't so sure about you at first, but I'm starting to like you now." He said. I sighed. He chuckled a bit before sitting back down on the couch.

"Andy, your so sweet." Nicole said as she kissed my cheek and wrapped her arms around me as I sat down on the couch. I smiled and blushed as I rested my chin on the top of her head and pulled her close to me.

My phone started ringing. Nicole let go of me so I could stand up and answer it. It was Blair. We said our hellos and he told me to grab Nicole and put the phone on speaker. I gestured for Nicole and we went to her room and sat down on her bed.

B-Blair A-Andy N-Nicole

B- Alright, we need you all in LA tomorrow. I'm sorry that this is short notice and that you'll have to fly out today, on Christmas, but you've all got to do rehearsals and the girls need to get rolling with covers and music vids. Can you guys leave as soon as possible today?

N- I think we can do that.

A- How long are we gonna be on the road for this tour?

B- We'll be on the road for about a month.

N- Alright. I'm gonna start packing. Bye Blair! Merry Christmas!

A- Merry Christmas, dad!

B- Merry Christmas you weirdos.

And with that I hung up the phone as Nicole walked down the hallway to tell her family what was happening. I walked around the room, gathering up anything that was mine. I folded my clothes and neatly set them in the suitcase. I grabbed my phone charger and headphones, placing them in my backpack. Nicole came back with a big suitcase and walked to her closet. She started pulling clothes out and setting them on the nearby chair so she could fold them when she was finished. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.  I rested my chin on her shoulder.

"You exited?" I asked her. This would be her first ever tour and also her first time going to LA. It would be my third.

"Exited is both an under and over statement." She responded. I chuckled.

"Why would it be an overstatement?" I asked her. She shrugged her shoulders lightly as she pulled a light blue sweater off its hanger and placed it on the chair.

"It's just, I'm really nervous. Honestly the most people I've ever sung in front of was my great grandmas retirement home. There were like thirty old people there so you know, I've never really sung for a crowd before and I just know that I'm gonna have an anxiety attack and it gives me anxiety just thinking about it." She rambled. I stopped her by grabbing her waist and turning her around so she was facing me. She looked up into my eyes and I looked down at her glossy ones.

"Babe, your gonna do fine. It's normal to be nervous. I was nervous for my first performance, and I don't mean to toot my own horn, but it didn't go that bad. Could it have been better, probably, but every performance could be better than it was. You just have to go out there and sing your heart out. Don't think too much about it. Just go out there, sing, interact with the fans, and just have fun." I said to her. She smiled at me and kissed my lips softly.

"Do you ever have anything wrong to say?" She asked playfully. I chuckled.

"Only when I'm tired or grumpy or someone makes me mad." I replied. She giggled. We kissed again before she started folding her clothes. I sat down beside her on the floor and helped her fold the clothes and place them into the suitcase.

While we were doing this, Tammy had bought us two tickets to LA. The plane would leave in three hours giving us an hour to get everything together and get to the airport. It wasn't the ideal Christmas day, but at least I'd be with the one who makes me the happiest.

___________________________

Idek what to say anymore.

Thanks for reading this book even though it's probably terrible. There will be another update maybe tonight or maybe tomorrow I'm not sure yet.

Ilya

~