Ch. 31

Nicole's pov-

Andy and I had ended up in his bunk. We now lay there, Andy's stomach to my back as his arms were around my waist and his face in the back of my neck.

I knew he wasn't sleeping, and he knew I wasn't either.

"Nicole?" Andy whispered.

"Hmm." I hummed in response. Felt his arms tighten around my waist, bringing me closer to him.

"Are you gonna be ok when you go home?" He asked me. I sighed. I knew he'd ask me this at some point.

"I don't know, but I'll figure it out. And I promise that I ever start feeling down, I pull the slip of paper you gave me the first day we met out of my phone case, and I'll text you." I said to him. I felt his lips curl into a smile against my neck. I slowly turned around in his arms and rested my hands on his chest. Looked up only to be met by those beautiful blue eyes. He was smiling at me and I smiled back at him.

"You kept that note?" He asked me. I giggled.

"Only so that I can have your number if something happens." I said sarcastically.

"Oh come on, you know you love me." He said playfully. I smirked.

Oh, I do?" I asked him, returning the playfulness. He shook his head yes. "Hmm. I guess maybe a little bit."

"Oh, shut up. Now go to sleep. We've all got flights to catch and long drives ahead of us." He said to me. I nodded my head slightly. I laid my head against his chest and closed my eyes. I tried not to think about the fact that this would be my last night spent laying in his arms for two weeks.

Andy's pov-

I woke up at six in the morning. Nicole was once again having a nightmare. I sat up and brought her into my lap. She was shaking and had tears streaming down her face.

"Nicole, baby, listen to me. It's just a dream. I'm right here. I love you. I'm not going anywhere. Please baby, I'm here." The tears stopped flowing and her shaking went down quite a bit and her eyes shot open. She immediately wrapped her arms around my neck started crying into my chest. "Baby, what happened?" I asked her.

"I-i was a-at home and I w-was having an a-anxiety attack a-and you w-werent there s-so I t-texted you and you s-said that you d-didnt care a-and that you n-never loved m-me anyways." She explained. It broke my heart. I put my hand under her him and made her look me straight in the eyes.

"Nicole, you have no need to worry. I do love you and I'm never gonna stop loving you. It was just a dream, I'm always gonna be here for you no matter what. I love you more than anything in this world. Your the love of my life, the girl of my dreams, the girl I've been waiting for for years, and bow here you are, in my arms. I'm so lucky to have you and be able to call you mine. I love you so much Nicole." I said to her. A single tear slipped down her cheek as she smiled up at me. She started leaning toward and I started leaning down, our lips meeting in a slow, passionate kiss. When we broke apart she rested her forehead against mine and closed her eyes. She sighed.

"I love you too Andy. I have to be at the airport in three hours." She said to me. It was my turn to sigh a sad little sigh. I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers, bringing them up to my lips and gently kissing her hand.

"I know." I whispered against her hand. She gently mine as well. We stayed like this for a few minutes until we decided that she needed to go upstairs and pack her things. She reluctantly climbed off my bunk and went up to her flat. I flipped back on my bunk before grabbing my phone and deciding to tweet to tell everyone that I was ok now.

@/roadtriptv : hey guys! i'm back and im doing much better now! Thank you for all your get well soon wishes and ki d words. Were all going home for the holidays today but we've got a huge announcement tonight at 7 that you won't wanna miss. Love you all❤👑🌵- Andy

I hit the tweet button and watched the comments, likes, and retweets flood in. I turned my phone off and climbed down from my bunk. I took a quick shower and did my hair before packing all my things up sitting down on the couch for Nicole to come back down. I decided that I'd take Nicole to the airport and then just start my drive to Manchester from there.

Maddy's pov-

I woke up to the sound of shuffling from down below. I was laying on top of Rye, my head on his shoulder. I lifted my head up to see who it was only to be see Nicole and Andy gatherig there bags by the door. Nicole must have booked a flight home last night while Rye and I were watching our movie. I woke Rye up so we could say bye to them and then climbed down off his bed. Nicole noticed us then and stood in front of me. She opened her arms and I hugged her tight.

"I was hoping I'd get to say to goodbye before we left." She said. I nodded my head.

"Have fun and if you need anything just call or text me." I told her.

"The same goes for you. See you in two weeks." She said to me. I nodded sadly and hugged her one last time before going to say goodbye to Andy.

"Have fun too, and remember that even though your like a brother to me, I can still make your life a living hell if you hurt Nicole." I said to him. He chuckled and wrapped his arm around my neck and running his knuckles across my head.

"You have no reason to worry. Nicole us in good hands." And I believe him. "See you in two weeks, sis." He said to me before giving me a proper hug.

They then grabbed their things and left the flat. I turned to Rye and told him that I needed to go pack. He nodded his head and said he'd do the same.

As I walked up the stairs, I already missed him even though I'd be seeing him in like less than an hour.

This would be he longest two weeks of my life.

______________________________________

OMG I think this is longest update I've ever had on this book😂❤

Ilya

~