Ch. 37

Andy's pov-

The Uber pulled up in front of Nicole's house. I thanked the driver and gave him his money. He said Merry Christmas to me and drove off. I texted Nicole's mum and when I got to the door, she opened it.

"Come in! You must be freezing!" She said.

"Thank you. It's not as bad as England." I said and chuckled she smiled before looking at my face.

"You seem like a very nice young man. Please take good care of my daughter." She said to me. I smiled.

"You have absolutely no need to worry. I love her very much and she means a lot to me. You've got a lovely daughter, Mrs. Judd." I told her. She hugged me.

"Please, call me Tammy." She said.

"So your Andy then?" I heard someone ask from behind Tammy. It was Riley.

"Yes. And you must be Riley?" I asked. He nodded his head yes. He offered to shake my hand and I accepted.

"I understand that your older than me, but just know that Nicole has been hurt enough and she sure as hell don't need to be hurt more. Be careful, Andy." He said. I nodded my head, taking into account that he was much taller than me.

"Alright Riley, take it easy. I'll lead you to Nicole's room, Andy." Tammy said before leading me to the end of a hallway and pointing to a door to the right. "Sleep well." She said before going back to the living room.

I turned the doorknob to Nicole's door slowly and pushed it open lightly. The only light that was on was a jar with little lights in it. I looked to her bed to see her laying down in my hoodie, the teddy bear I gave her wrapped safely in her arms. I set my suitcase down on the floor and slipped my shoes off. I took my jacket off and climbed into Nicole's bed with her. I wrapped my arms her waist and breathed in the scent off her lavender shampoo.

Nicole's pov-

I felt the bed shift and two strong arms wrap around my waist. I knew it was Andy. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up only to be met by those two beautiful blue ones that I've missed so much. I didn't waste any time and threw my arms around his neck. He chuckled a bit and connected our lips. We didn't brake apart until a few minutes had passed and we were both needing air.

"Why are you here?" I asked him happily. He smiled sweetly at me.

"You needed me, so I came here." He said to me. I smiled a small smile and placed my hand on his cheek. I ran my thumb across his lips. He smiled into the touch. "I love you." He whispered, his warm breathe brushing against my thumb.

"I love you more." I said. Neither of us could stop smiling.

"I love you most. Now go to sleep. It's late and I have a feeling Dax is gonna be up early tomorrow." Andy whispered as he laid is back down on the bed. He laid down on his back as I curled up into his side and rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed the top of my head. It didn't take me long to fall asleep to the rythem of his heartbeat and the rise and fall of his chest. It was the best and most peaceful sleep I've had in the past few days. I knew I was finally safe again.

______________________________________

Next chapter will be Maddy's pov and you'll just have to find out what's gonna go down.

Ilya

~