Ch. 23

"I'm so sorry babe. I shouldn't have gone after him, I should've stayed with you and if I had then we wouldn't be here right not. I love you more than anything. Please don't be mad at me." Andy pleaded. I giggled a bit.

"There's no need to beg. I'm not mad at you. I love you too much to be mad at you." I told him. He smiled pulled me up from the chair and onto the bed with him. I laid down and snuggled into his side, making sure not to mess with any of the wires or anything that could potentially hurt Andy.

We stayed like this for a few minutes, just enjoying each other's company. Mikey, Brook, Abbie, Jack, Rye, and Maddy soon walked into the room. They all looked extremely happy as they took seats on the furniture a d floor scattered across the small room.

"It's good to see you awake, Andy. We've got good news from the police station. Gabe's been given a life sentence for attempted murder so he can't bother us anymore ever again!" Mikey said happily. Brook let out an exited giggle and wrapped his arms around Mikey's neck.

I just sat there smiling slighty. A tear rolled down my cheek, and his time not out of sadness or worry, but out of pure joy and happiness. Andy looked at me with a questioning look on his face.

"I'm just so happy! He's finally getting what he deserves after years of fighting him and now he's were he belongs. And we can all live happily!" I said,, jumping up off the bed and going around the room to give everyone a big hug. They all chuckled and hugged me back.

"So when are you getting out of here?" Jack asked Andy. He shrugged his shoulder and played with the bracelet the hospital had put on his wrist.

"I don't know. At least until tomorrow afternoon. They have to keep me overnight and do more tests tomorrow and then they'll decide how much longer to keep me." Andy informed us. He seemed sad. I sat bcak down in the chair beside him and took his hand in mine. He looked at me and gave me a weak smile. I turned to the look at others just to see them all standing up.

"Were gonna go get some lunch and leave you guys some time to talk." Abbie told us. Andy and I both nodded our heads as they walked out the door, closing it behind them.

"You okay?" I asked Andy as soon as they had left. He didn't answer me but instead patted the bed next to him for me to lay down on again. I guickly moved to it and snuggled into his side again.

"I just wanna go home. Be able to sleep with you in my arms, knowing your safe. I miss your hugs and our cuddles. I miss the late night with everyone else. I just wish I was all better again and we were at home." Andy said as I put my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Fovvs. This is all my fault. It would still all be normal if I had never come here in the first place. I'm stupid." I replied and I avoided all eye contact with him. He sighed and gently put is fingers under my chin, turning my head so I was forced to look at him.

"Don't you dare say that, baby. It's not all your fault and if you had never come then I would've never met the most amazing, talented, beautiful girl I've ever known. You are my world and I wouldn't change anything because my life is better when your in it. I love you." He said to me. I was shocked. I felt a tear slide down my cheek. We both started leaning in until our lips finally met. The kiss lastest a few minutes until it was rudely interrupted by one of the nurses coming in to check up on Andy and to shoo me away. I went and sat down in the seats outside his room to wait.

______________________________________

697 words (sorry you know I had to😂).

Thank you all for reading this book and I hope your enjoying it so far!

Ilya

~