Ch. 42

Jack's pov-

Blair had called telling us to leave for LA today, on Christmas day. Abbie and I had finished eating dinner with my mum and sister and gone to the airport. We were now on the plane, getting ready to take off. Abbie was by the window, then it was me, then a random guy in the aisle seat. The guy kept looking at Abbie and trying to get her attention, so input my arm around her to show him that she was mine. She glanced over at the guy who was very happy to see her look at him before leaning up and placing a soft kiss on my lips before resting her head in the crook of my neck. The guy seemed angry as he turned his head the opposite way. I held in my laugh and rested my head on top of Abbies, falling asleep.

Mikey's pov-

It was time to leave my family. I was sad but also very excited to see the others, especially Brook. I packed all my things and said goodbye to everyone. I went to the airport and got on the plane. It landed pretty early in the morning. Brook's plane had landed about an hour before mine, but we all agreed that we'd wait for everyone to get to the airport before going to where we'd be staying. Maddy and Rye were due to be here around the same time I was and Andy and Nicole a little bit after me. (I know the times don't really add up, but just go with it.) I grabbed my bag and exited the plane. When I was in the airport, I heard someone scream my name. I looked up to see Brook running at me. I dropped all my things just in time to catch him. He wrapped his arms tightly around my neck and his legs around my waist. I placed my hands on his bum so I didn't drop him. I connected our lips in a slow and passionate kiss. We both knew everyone was looking at us, but it was LA so pretty much no one cared what the hell we did. We didn't brake apart until we absolutely had to cause we both needed air. When I set him back down on the ground, he unwrapped his arms from neck and grabbed my hand. We each grabbed our bags with the hand that wasn't hiding the others and walked over to baggage claim where we'd be meeting Rye and Maddy.

"Did you have a good time with your family?" I asked Brook. He nodded his head.

"Yeah, I did. It's always nice to see my little siblings. I got to tie a note to a balloon and send it to my dad." He said. I smiled at how sweet and adorable he was.

"I saw that on Twitter. You made me cry." I said to him. He blushed and shrugged his shoulders, stopping at the baggage claim and dropping my hand and running when he saw two familiar faces. I grabbed his bag which he had dropped and walked over to the others. Ry nearly fell over when Brook jumped at him, but was able to keep both of them standing.

"Missed you too buddy." Rye said happily. I hugged Maddy and she stood on her tip toes to try to be as tall as me. She failed. I chuckled she fake pouted.

"I'm so short." She said sadly. I laughed.

"At least your not as short as me." I heard a voice say from beside me. I turned to see Nicole.

"Nicole!" Maddy squealed, wrapping her arms around the tiny girl exitedly. Andy walked over to me and gave me a bro hug.

"How're you?" He asked me.

"Alright, you?" I replied.

"I'm great!" He said happily as he grabbed his suitcase off the conveyor belt.

I said hello and gave a hug to Nicole and Rye. When I was hugging Nicole, I noticed a new ring on her finger.

"Did you get a new ring?" I asked her. She smiled and walked over to Andy, grabbing his hand and holding showing us all there rings.

"This cutie over here gave me a promise ring for Christmas." She said, leaning her head on Andy's shoulder as he blushed a bit. They're too cute.

After checking out the rings and everyone getting there suitcases, we walked over to Abbie and Jack's gate and sat in the chairs to wait for there plane to land.

___________________________

So a lot is happening rn in my life and not a whole lot of it is good, but I'm gonna try to write as much as possible cause I'm happy here so ya know.

Ilya

~