Ch. 28

Nicole's pov-

I woke up to Mads and Rye talking. I opened my eyes to see that I was in the chair I had moved to from the bench after Harvey and Blair had left. Mads noticed I was awake and smailed at me. I smiled back at her. She handed me a backpack.

"It's a clean set of clothes, your hair and tooth brush, toothpaste, and your makeup bag. Go to the bathroom and freshen up a bit before they let us go in and see Andy." She told me. I nodded my head and thanked her, walking off to the bathroom. I went into one of the stalls and changed my clothes. Maddy had packed an outfit that she knew I'd be comfortable in.

Nicole's outfit-

I stepped out of the stall and brushed through my hair, putting it into a messy bun

I stepped out of the stall and brushed through my hair, putting it into a messy bun. I brushed my teeth and then put some foundation on and called it good. I was too tired to put any more effort than that into it.

I walked out of the bathroom and back to Andy's room. Mads, Rye, Blair, Harvey, a girl I'd never seen before, Ginger, Mikey, Brook, Jack, and Abbie were all stood in the room. When I walked in all conversation stopped.

"What?" I asked them all. They shrugged their sholders and their was a chorus of nothing's. I decided to brush it off and went over to Andy. He patted the bed beside him as I sat down and curled up into his side.

"You should've gone home last night." He whispered in my ear as he snaked his arm around my waist, pulling me close.

"I couldn't leave you." I said to him. He shook his head.

"It's not healthy for you to be in a hospital and also not sleeping a whole lot." He said. I smiled a bit.

"Why are you so worried about me?" I asked him, looking up into his eyes. He looked down into mine.

" Because I love you more than anything in this world and I want you to be safe and happy." He said and then leaned down to place a kiss on my forehead. I felt my cheeks turn red.

"Sorry to ruin this cute moment, but I'd like to introduce you to Erin, Nicole." Harvey said. I looked over at Harvey and the girl, now known as Erin. She was really pretty. Harvey had his arm around her waist. They looked really cute together. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"So, do you know when your getting out of here, Andy?" Jack asked from his place on the sofa, Abbie in his lap. I looked back at Andy.

"They said unless something happens between now and 5pm then I can leave at 5." He informed us. I smiled. I didn't want him to be in here anymore, and I didn't want to be in here anymore longer either. "Babe, how long has it been since you've eaten?" Andy then asked me. It had been a while. I knew he wasn't gonna b ehaooy and he would want me to eat something, but I wasn't hungry.

"I don't know." I reaplied.

"You should eat something." He told me. I shook my head no. He said and looked at Blair. Blair shrugged his shoulders. Andy looked back at me.